Breaking Down

Play the song when you see ***
Yoongi's pov
" If you would stop interrupting me, maybe I could get something out! Hoseok didn't hurt me again, Yoongi. He apologized." I quickly pulled into the driveway safely before turning to Jimin with shock written on my face.
   "Jimin what do you mean 'he apologized'? Hoseok has never apologized once to me over the decade we've been friends! Jimin, are you serious?" I hastily stated.
    "Yoongi, I meant what I said. Hoseok apologized to me for everything. I don't want to have to say this more than once so let's go inside. I can tell you and dad both at once." Jimin said before unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of my car. I got out of my car too then followed him into the house.
Jimin brought a tired Jin into the living room and began to tell us what occurred.
"After Yoongi left to go to his class Hoseok pulled me into the bathroom to apologize. He repetitively said sorry and cried continuously. Dad you know how I am, no matter who the person is I hate to see them cry. I comforted him until his words were understandable and he said he was sorry for everything. For the words, the hospitalization, for what he had brought me down to. He had asked why I didn't sue him, then told me to punch him back or something. I didn't punch him obviously, I wasn't gonna stoop to his level. He thanked me for instead making dad file a case against his dad. I accepted his multiple apologies but didn't forgive him. What he did was inexcusable, but if I were in the same predicament I could see myself doing similar. Dad, if you need a witness for this besides Hoseok and his mom, I'm willing to attest. I've watched him for the past several years show up with cuts, bruises, and gashes that were obviously not self inflicted." Jimin finished.
So Hoseok really did apologize for something. I can't believe it took something so large in scale to make him say sorry. Although Hoseok left such impressions on Jimin, he still wants to help him out. Even after being left such wounds and scars, he still finds kindness within himself.

Jimin's POV
I could see just how hard my dad and Yoongi were thinking. Neither of the two said a single word as the minutes ticked by. Both males were sat there on the couch, just pondering about my previous statement. I sighed and began to make my way into the kitchen to grab a pan and a wooden spoon.
Maybe if I make a loud sound they'll show some form of reaction?
I began to loudly hit the pan with the spoon until the two had awoken from their thoughts. My dad was the first to speak, "Jimin, I'm glad he apologized but how do you feel about this?"
I replied, "Although he has greatly hurt me and changed my life, I can't hate anyone. The way I'm looking at it now is if he hadn't thrown that punch those weeks and weeks ago, I wouldn't have met Yoongi. I wouldn't have met my soulmate. In meeting Yoongi it has all became worth it." As I spoke my dad began to smile widely.
I don't think I'm able to keep being just friends anymore. I am slowly starting to realize just how much he means to me and how much I like him. But, he doesn't seem to feel the same. They never feel the same! I will hold off on my feelings as long as I possibly can so he won't be uncomfortable.
**********
My face began to grow sad but I put on a bright smile. My smile felt like it weighed a ton and my eyes teared up. Before they could see me cry I ran up to my room and locked the door. The second the door was locked my tears fell out silently. I rested my heavy head on the smooth cherry wood door. My legs started to feel weak and shake before they gave out and I slid to the floor.
This is it. All of the stress, all of the pain, of the last few years has finally built up past what I could handle. This was my final straw, my last nerve. I don't know how long I can last, this is hurting too much!
"I can't handle this anymore, this hurts too much." I cried out on my carpeted bedroom floor.
The sounds of my sobs increased in volume the longer I sat on the floor. My sobs were soon drowned out by loud pounding on my door.
"Jiminie! Baby open the door, please! I know I haven't been the best dad in the world over the past few years but I love you! Please, let me help you for once! Everyone needs some help now and again. Every hero falls down, every human falls and gets hurt. If you keep crying like this you could get hurt! Please, let dad in! Please, let me help you!" My dad said, choking up, while pounding on the door.
A second voice and tone of knocking began to resonate through my room and noisy mind. I couldn't bring myself to open the door; to let them see me in such a state. I crawled over to Yoonie and cried into her fluffy chest.
          Can something just take me out already? I hate how I feel, how I am. I hate how worthless I've become, how stupid and small I am.
"Jimin, I know you can hear us! Please let us in, let us help you! I don't know exactly why you are crying but I can guess. I know you, Jimin. You push off your emotions for the sake of everyone else's. You repress what you feel so others can be consoled by you. I know you, because I do the same. It gets heavy holding up everyone else, doesn't it? It hurts making everyone happy but leaving yourself to feel depressed. But Jimin, Like Jin said, every hero falls down. Please, let us in. We care about you, Jimin. You're probably not fully comfortable with me yet so I will back off. But please, let Jin help you. He's gonna go insane if you don't." Yoongi worriedly said.
They care about me, this I know. But I can't let them see this. I can't let them see how weak I've become; how fragile and small I truly am. Yoongi, dad, I'm so sorry!