A Little Jealousy

Yoongi's POV
Who is he? Why does my chest hurt and why do I feel like punching him? I was awakened from my thoughts by the boy screaming out, "Park Jimin where were you the past two weeks? Why didn't you return any of my calls or even read my texts? I hadn't even seen Jin in the past two weeks! I thought you were dead, Jimin!" The boy said as he began to cry.
  I walked over to Jimin hoping to find out who the boy was. Jimin pulled the boy over to the couch before I made it to the door and they sat down. Jimin embraced the boy as he cried and rubbed his back.

Jimin's POV
I opened the door and found Taehyung stood there. Shortly after he realized I had opened the door he began to cry and scream, "Park Jimin where were you the past two weeks? Why didn't you return any of my calls or even read my texts? I hadn't even seen Jin in the past two weeks! I thought you were dead, Jimin!"
I wiped some of Taehyung's tears before pulling him over to the couch.
    "Taehyung didn't dad call you? I was beaten in an alleyway by Hoseok and left there until Yoongi behind you found me passed out in the rain. And Tae, I was dead. I had died on the operating table once but Yoongi apparently sang to me and my vitals seemingly perfected." Once I finished my sentence Taehyung leaped out of my arms before tightly hugging Yoongi and crying out a  'thank you' almost every second.
    Why the sight of Tae hugging Yoongi hurt so much? It's just a hug, Jimin! Get it together idiot!
   Taehyung then seemed to realized who he was hugging and quickly let go. "Hold on Jimin, this is Yoongi? Your "soulmate." So you were being serious that day in the lunchroom that you'd found your soulmate. Well, at least he's handsome or I'd toss him out of here. Has he been nice to you or do I get to toss him out because soulmate or not I will!" Taehyung said while glaring daggers at Yoongi while he hugged me again.
   Yoongi looked unsettled by Taehyung's threat and shifted his weight from foot to foot before he walked back upstairs.
    Taehyung couldn't believe that I was serious so he pointed to a random red object and asked what color it was. "Taehyung, that is red. And that book is blue and your hair is red also. My hair is pink. That vase is purple and dad's apron is yellow." I said as he pointed to random objects asking me to name their colors. He seemed satisfied that I could name the colors and stopped pointing to objects.
   "So he really is the one, huh? Well I was being serious, if he hurts you he is as good as dead. He better take good care of you and realize you're a god dang treasure that he better not lose!" Taehyung said the last two sentences louder so Yoongi -Who was hiding behind the wall eves dropping- could hear it clearly.  We hear his footsteps running from the wall and a door close and we became a giggling mess. I knew I was supposed to take it easy so I calmed down quickly.
     "Why is Yoongi here?" Taehyung asked after ceasing his laughter. "He came across some family trouble and dad let him move into our guest room. We were just about to go out together before you showed up at our doorstep." I explained. "Wait what do you mean "go out"? Like on a date?" Taehyung questioned. "I don't know if he'd think of it as a date but yeah, we were about to go get coffee together!" I replied.
    "Why did you let me stop you I would've waited another day before screaming! Go get your man and leave! I'll just go and hang out with my soulmate or something!" Taehyung exclaimed before gently pulling me off of the couch before almost running out of the door.
      He's gonna be the death of me I swear he is! I walked upstairs and knocked on Yoongi's door.
   "Yoongi, Taehyung left. Do you still want to go get coffee?" I asked hopefully. "Do you still want to go get coffee? I thought you and Taehyung were having a little "reunion" together!" Yoongi said with sarcasm lacing his words.
       "Why are you acting like this Yoongi? Taehyung is my best friend, he was the only one there for me, he was the one who would calm me down. He would reassure me that I wasn't what Hoseok claimed. He was the one who has kept me alive for this long, plus he has already found his soulmate! She is a nice girl, she's in one of my classes! You have no reason to despise Tae, he's my best friend." I exclaimed.
    Yoongi dropped the glare he had fixated on his face and he hung his head. "I'm sorry Jimin, it just hurt me to see you so close with another man while knowing full well I was behind you." He said with remorse in his voice.
   Awe he was jealous. Wait, why was he jealous? I get that we are soulmates but he was the one who said we shouldn't catch feelings for each other. He said we should keep it platonic, is he going back on his word?