Truth

JungKook's Point Of View
    We made it to Jin's house and exited Dad's car. We walked towards the door and rung the bell. "Maybe Jin isn't home." I said to dad after a few minutes of silence on the porch. We turned around to leave but then the door opened to reveal a disheveled boy I saw Jimin run towards at the Carnival. "Who are you and why are you here?" The boy sleepily asked.
  "I'm JungKook, this is my dad NamJoon. We're here to talk to Jin. Is he home?" I replied. "Okay, come in. I'll go see if Jin will get up." The boy spoke as he began to walk upstairs to assumingely Jin's bedroom. About five minutes later the boy returned with Jin in tow, who also looked sleepy. Jin came and sat beside us on the couch.
   "What do you guys need?" Jin questioned as he wiped at his eyes. I looked around and noticed dad forgot his notebook. Dad seemed to realize this too. "Do you have a pen and paper dad can use?" I asked Jin. The boy from before stood up from his seat and came back shortly with the items in his hands, then he handed them to dad. He quickly began writing then handed it to Jin.
NamJoon's Point Of View
    'Jin can we talk in private please?' I wrote then showed Jin. "Oh, okay. Yoongi I know you're older than him by a few years but can you two go to your room please? Maybe you two could get to know each other better." Jin said then the two boys went upstairs.
  Once they were out of sight and I heard the door close I began to write again. 'Jin, what really happened between you and Jisoo? I know something had to have happened, you guys were way too awkward for it to have been nothing.' I showed Jin my page and he grew still. "You still wouldn't believe me even if I told you, NamJoon." Jin spoke slowly.
   'I have an open mind, just try me.' I wrote. "Alright. Well, a little over twelve years ago, Jisoo and I were in love. We were soulmates, actually. Our first color we saw together was a pale blue. But on our four year anniversary, she was hit with a truck in front of me. I had a bouquet of smeraldo flowers and a copy of the adoption papers for Jimin in my hands. Once I saw her crumpled form hit the floor and the colors fade, I called an ambulance and left. I couldn't bare to see her like that and just left like a coward. But that left me with a son, Jimin. Jimin has been the only constant in my life for the past twelve years. And come to find that he was being bullied, that he was fading away, right under my nose." Jin stopped speaking for a minute to wipe his tears.
  "Anyways, Jisoo came here a few days ago and I've now lost all respect I held for her. She just walked into Jimin and I's life to try to be the mom she should have been, but turned her nose away in disgust knowing Jimin and Yoongi are soulmates. I thought she was dead for twelve years, I can act like she is for another twelve or longer. I'm sorry NamJoon but I absolutely hate her; I hate Jisoo." Jin spoke as he tried to stop crying.
What is he saying? She couldn't have been his soulmate, she's mine. She would have told me about this if it were true! Plus she's so nice, how could he hate her?
   'Jin, I've had enough of this. I've had enough of the lies. Please just tell me the truth, you didn't need to make up this elaborate lie. I told you I would understand what you said. But this can't be true. I'm sorry.' I wrote quickly onto the notebook.
  "NamJoon please just believe me! I'm telling you the truth!" I cut Jin off as I walked upstairs to get JungKook. JungKook saw me enter the room, said goodbye to Yoongi, then we left the house. We had left just as quickly as we came.

  Jin's Point Of View
He said he would have an open mind. He said he would believe me. Why isn't he believing the truth? He just left. He went upstairs to get JungKook and then slammed the door in the middle of my sentence. "Please," the door shut, "just believe me!" I whispered the last part before realizing my only friend had left.
Even NamJoon has left me. I was left to fend for myself by my parents, I'm being left alone in this huge house without my son. I'm alone. Sure I have Yoongi upstairs, but he's a teen, he isn't my friend. He's my son's soulmate. Maybe I should try to become closer to Yoongi.
I decided to walk upstairs to see if he'd like to get out of this stuffy house with me. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it. "Yoongi do you want to go get coffee or something?" I asked him. He looked at me perplexed and stated, "Jin I'm flattered but uh, Jimin is my soulmate. I don't know if he'd approve of it." It took me a second to realize what I'd said. "No! Yoongi, I meant do you want to get out of this house? It's starting to make me feel trapped and helpless just sitting in here. I'm going to go insane if I don't do something." I explained.
Once Yoongi knew what I meant he grabbed his phone and wallet and met me at the front door.