Chapter 4: "Bad Day"

After watching 'The Grudge' Sasuke walked Sakura to her house after Itachi insisting that Sasuke walk her home since it was getting late and a little lecture on how boys should treat girls that went a little too far.

After that, Sasuke went straight to his room, knowing that Sasori will stay for the night. He took a shower, went to bed and drift off to sleep.

"I'm so happy that I'm with him!" He saw a bubblegum haired girl bouncing up and down as she grinned widely. "With whom? With whom, Sakura?" He heard himself voiced out.

Her face becomes clearer now, her grin makes her jade eyes sparkle as she mouthed out the name, "Sas

"RIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

Sasuke heard a phone call. He shot one eye open and look on his clock. It reads '3:30 AM'

'At this time?!'

He sighs and sat upon his bed. First, having a weird dream that he wasn't able to finish then woke up by a phone call at a very wrong time! It must be a really bad day for Sasuke.

He reaches out for his phone at the nightstand where the lava lamp was placed, looking at the caller ID who says: 'Dobe'

'Usuratonkachi.'

He shrugs and declines his call thinking that it might be some of his pranks, he was about to put down his phone again and go back to sleep when...

"RIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

He glared at his phone, almost likely glaring at Naruto who's calling him, right now. 'Let's get over this' Sasuke picked up the call.

"SASUKE-TEMEEEEE!" He winced on Naruto's loud voice, who wouldn't?

"Dobe. Stop calling me at this time."

He was about to drop the call but he heard Naruto rambling on the other line,

"Wait! Wait! Hey! Sasuke-Teme! It's Important! I needed to ask something! Sasuke-Teme? Teme! Temeeeeeeee!"

Sasuke sighs, then put back his phone pressed unto his ear. "Spit it out."

"Well..."

"Hn."

"You see..."

"..."

"Uhhhhh..."

"Dobe. Just tell me what it is!" Slightly raising his voice with annoyance.

"Okay okay! Just chill out, Teme!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes on this. 'Chill out? In this time?'

"Well, you see... I-I wanted to ask... H-Hinata-chan to..."

Sasuke didn't understand the next words, looks like Naruto is mumbling it on the other side of the line. "Dobe. I can't hear you."

"I said. I—"

"Dobe."

"Okay! Okay!" He heard Naruto sighs then continue.

"I said. I wanted to ask Hinata-chan out with me..."

"..."

"...but I don't know how."

Sasuke sighs inwardly. "Just ask her, Dobe"

"Ask her?! I couldn't just go up to her and ask her!"

"Yes, you could."

"No."