Chapter 5: "A Night to Remember"

Sasuke widened his eyes and looked at where the blonde pointed her finger, it is indeed Sasori, but that's not it, he's with Sakura, so he is not actually hallucinating when he saw a flash of pink.

"He's a transferee student from Suna High, I heard that he is pretty famous as well, he's a member of the famous fraternity, the Akatsuki Brotherhood and it's getting him the attention of everyone."

The voice of the brunette girl played through the background as he continues to watch Sakura and Sasori.

They sat on a table for only just the two of them, 'I thought they plan it to be a quadra date?'

"What's actually intriguing is that he is known to be a playboy back at Suna High."

Sasuke kept observing them, Sakura is saying something at Sasori that made him cover his mouth and shook his head, this time he told something to Sakura that made her laugh, and just because he has that damn good eyesight, he manages to see her blushed a bit. Sasuke clenched his fists seeing this.

"Are you implying that he can surpass Sasuke?"

Out of a sudden, Sasori reached out a hand to Sakura caressing her cheeks which she flinched and awkwardly smile. Sasuke glared at this.

"I'm not telling that! But it's not impossible, is it? Sasori and Sasuke? They are very alike"

Sasori laughed at this, pointing his index finger on her as if he is accusing her which she laughed on as well. Sasuke felt his jaw tightening.

"But they are pretty much the opposite as well"

Sasuke had it. He looked away and somehow, he felt something stung his heart, it's like, all of a sudden, he cannot breathe, as if someone's choking the air out of him, he felt... "No... Why am I feeling this?'

When he returned his gaze inside, he saw Sakura standing up as Sasori assisted her in doing so, they seem to walk out of the shop.

Sasuke clearly doesn't want to be spotted, he got to move. He moves away and walked away from the coffee shop, where his emotions unravel in different directions.

"Sasuke-teme?"

Hearing his name, he gritted his teeth together. Just as when he needed to be alone. He sighed turning to the source of the voice putting his cool and calm façade. "Dobe"

He saw the blondes, Ino and Naruto and shortly after he saw Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru and Tenten approaching.

"Hey! Are you following us?" Ino accused him, pointing out her finger with her eyes wide and mouth agape. "No." He simply responded, not wanting to make the conversation get longer.

Just before Naruto is about to tell something the other four reached them and he quickly gets their attention. "Are you... following us?" Tenten implied as well, making his eyebrow twitch and he simply shook his head. Ino butts in. "That's what I said!"

"O-oh, he-hello, Sasuke-san..." Hinata finally greets him and he nodded in response, he looked at the other guys who exchanged greetings with their nods.

"If you're not here stalking us, then what are y—"

"There you are, guys!" A voice chirped in making them turn into her. Her.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto greeted her as well. "Sorry, we're so late!"

"That's okay Naruto, I understand." She smiled at him then finally she noticed Sasuke, "Eh? Sasuke-kun? What are you doing here?"

Sasuke looked at her, void of emotions, "Hn." She sweatdropped at this.

"Where's Sasori?" Shikamaru asked this time, noticing the absence of the guy with her. "Oh! He's there!" Sakura said pointing near at the street where Sasori is, talking to someone in his phone. "He's kinda busy"