Chapter 3: "A Silent Deal"

The girls squealed and excitement and some just sighed dreamily at Sasori. Which annoyed Kakashi to no end, 'Sasori and Sasuke. Double trouble'

He gets rid of his thoughts looked for a vacant, seeing one he pointed next to —

"You can seat there" Kakashi gestured Sasori to go to the vacant seat.

"Thanks for assisting me, Kakashi-sensei," Sasori said and bowed to Kakashi. He made eye contact with the Uchiha and made his way to the vacant seat next to.

'Sakura'

Before even making to his seat, he stopped right at Sasuke's desk,

"Nice meeting you here, Sasuke." Sasori smugly smirks at him.

Noticing the odd aura enveloping the raven head and scarlet head, he jumped into Sasuke's desk and looked at them, back and forth, seriously interested at the two "You knew him, Sasuke-teme?!"

"Hn. Nice meeting you as well." Sasuke greeted back completely ignoring Naruto's question.

Sasuke knew him for a while now, not that they are close or something, he simply knew Sasori from his brother Itachi. Said boy is his brother's fellow fraternity member, the Akatsuki brotherhood, a worldwide fraternity that recruits students for certain purposes that his brother and his fellow friends would only know of. He saw him many times before, every time Itachi holds an event for their brotherhood on their manor or when Itachi just asks them to come over to bond. They only greeted each other when Sasori visits Itachi and that was it. No more talks just greetings.

After greeting Sasuke and ignoring the blonde-haired guy, he turned to Sakura.

"Hi. So, we've met again?" He said as he smiled at her.

Upon hearing Sasori's voice he looked upon his shoulder to see the scarlet head talked to the pink one. Seeing this Sasuke almost activated his Sharingan but just looked away to control his temper.

"Yeah, after 5 years, If I remember correctly...?" Sakura returned the smile as she recollecting her memories. "I couldn't quite imagine that... You" She looked at him from top to bottom, "Would grow up like that."

"Indeed. 5 years. I didn't expect you to be like that as well. Beautiful"

After hearing this Sakura dismissed it by giggling at his remarks, shaking her head sideways in disbelief.

Sasori sits beside Sakura, noticing the glare that the young Uchiha giving him and the confused look with the blonde-haired guy that is both unknown to Sakura who listens to Kakashi that started lecturing 'This is going to be a long year.'

'When did they...' Sasuke shook off his thoughts. 'Damn it.'

He sighed. 'Why do I even care?'

Recollecting his cool façade, he turned his attention to Kakashi that started to lecture the lesson for the day.

--- You're Mine, Only Mine ---

Time flew fast as Sasuke didn't notice it was already. "Lunch Break"

The students went out of the room immediately, excited to meet their friends from the other classes from the long weekend due to the heavy rain. Seeing that everyone had taken their leave including Naruto and Sakura, he gets up walking towards the locker room but before doing so he saw Naruto waiting for him.

"What took you so long, teme?" He scrunched up his face looking impatient as he took the path to the cafeteria. "Let's go!"

"I need to drop off my things to the locker." Sasuke simply stated, and before he even had the chance to go to the opposite path Naruto drag him to the other way.