Chapter 18: "It Wasn't Me"

It was a fair day, although Sasori was exhausted from last night, he still managed to get up and go to school, this time without his roommate's, Deidara, annoying voice.

Sasori's currently on his way on their room, thinking what had happened yesterday but before he even got way deep into it, he suddenly saw himself getting tackled by the one and only Sasuke Uchiha.

"Wha-"

"Where is she?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Sakura."

Sasori gave him another confused stare.

"Just drop your act already! Answer me!" Readying his fist at Sasori.

Although Sasori didn't make a move to retort on Sasuke's visible threat, he didn't seem to be fazed about how Sasuke tightened his grip on him. "I don't know! Why are you even asking me that?"

"She was with you yesterday. She hasn't contacted me yet. Now, where is she? What did you do to her?"

Sasori, now annoyed by the younger Uchiha accusing him, tried to push Sasuke off of him which only made Sasuke tightened his grip on him more. "I didn't do anything, Uchiha. Let go of me."

"The hell am I going to let go of you. Just answer me and then maybe I'll be kind enough to let go of you."

Sasuke is really getting in Sasori's nerves and that's a bit of a stretch since Sasori isn't known for his patience, the fact that he isn't snapping on the Uchiha and punching first is because he's inside the school premises and he didn't want to appear this viscous around the people that had gathered around. "I told you. I don't know where is she."

"Akaningyo, I'm warning you," Sasuke said much more like a low growl, a final warning perhaps.

Sasori scoffs as this, "I thought you're her boyfriend then why are you asking me that.". Usually, Sasuke's words mean nothing to him but mere annoyance and teasing but today, Sasori's sensing that the young Uchiha's tone is very accusing and Sasori find it disgustingly rude and below the belt. He wouldn't do anything that would hurt Sakura, except, of course, last night.

"That's exactly my point, she hasn't been answering to my calls nor messages and you're the last person seen with her.."

The red-haired teen then raised his eyebrow on the Uchiha, "So? Maybe she just got tired of your jerk attitude and left without telling you!"

"What did you say?"

"I sai-"

"Fight!"

"Fight!"

"FIGHT!"

"FIGHT!"

"FIGHT!"

Sasori's voice was drowned in the voices of the students who cheered them on to fight. One look at the Uchiha and he already know that Sasuke's more than ready to do this, he can't do anything but to sigh and shook his head smirking, it's Sasori's time to lower his voice much to a growl as he threatened Sasuke back,

"You wanted this Uchiha."

--- You're Mine, Only Mine ---

"Good moooooooorning!"

A loud, just loud, a voice boomed inside the classroom after hearing the door open.

"G-good morning, Naruto-kun!" Hinata, of course, is the first one to return the greeting, she wanted to show Naruto that she was grateful this morning as well.