Chapter 10: "The Question"

Sakura looked at Sasuke in shocked. This went unexpected. Sure, she knows that Sasuke is a great painter but never had she expected that she will be the centre of his masterpiece.

Shin continued his lecture, giving small remarks telling his class that they all did well, except for the people that didn't do anything or haven't been able to present their artworks due to some things. He also told them off that they need to leave their artworks in the school property centre, saying that it will be used in the upcoming art exhibit.

As for Sasuke and Sakura, they didn't talk to each other when Sasuke settled down in his seat, not even sparing a glance when he sat. Knowing that this would cause gossip, he thinks for his next move that will surely assure his spot in Sakura's heart. Not that he will say that aloud. It's even weird for him to even think about it.

Sakura sits there quietly, ignoring the glances that her classmates throw at her, she knows that this will spread fast, as soon as they leave the classroom, the news will spread in no time. She expected that Sasuke's painting is going to be beautiful and that it would impress everyone in their class and even Shin but this is totally different. She thinks that the reason that Sasuke painted that particular scene because it is beautiful but she couldn't shake off the thought that Sasuke maybe, just maybe, starting to like her back.

The art class was dismissed and they went to their next classes.

"They're such an idiot!" Ino remarked as she stared back and forth at Sakura and Sasuke's retreating form, both are going on the opposite way of the hallway to their next class.

"I-ino! Why did you say that?" Hinata gasped looking at Ino's annoyed look.

"Just look at them! Sasuke did a romantic thing and Sakura. "SA-KU-RA!" She just stared at him and didn't even say a word!

"If I was her I'm going to make a move and kiss him right in front of everyone!" Ino said in full excitement, causing Hinata to blush on what Ino had just said.

"B‑but maybe they're just... just shy?" Hinata doubtfully said. Ino rolled her eyes on Hinata's attempt to defend the two.

"They'll work it out eventually! Don't worry!" A very familiar voice said. They turned to the source of the voice and saw Naruto leaning against the door frame, "I know Sasuke! And you know Sakura too, Ino! We're worried about nothing!"

Ino looked at him at disgust, he has never been serious about anything except being in a relationship with Hinata of course, 'Maybe he really did mature, huh.'

Ino huffed in annoyance and waved her hand on the two, "Fine! Fine! I just can't wait for them to get laid!"

--- You're Mine, Only Mine ---

"Uchiha."

"Akaningyo."

"So you got some senses and finally made a move to get her from me?" Sasori said, leaning on the lockers.

The hallway is empty, as soon as the bell rang signifying for the lunch break, he immediately went to the lockers knowing that Sasuke will go here first before joining his friends at the cafeteria.

The empty hallways are the greatest thing that Sasori could imagine because then he can now talk to his competitor. At first, he was shocked as well, it is indeed beautiful and maybe this might be the most beautiful painting that he has ever seen, in their current level, of course, he couldn't take his eyes off of the painting, it screams peace in his mind but he shook it off and rolled his eyes. He never expected that Sasuke would make that move, he can imagine if someone else did it but Sasuke? Not Sasuke.