Chapter 11: "Who's Dating Who?"

Saturday.

Sakura had woken up hours ago but there she is laying down on her bed still thinking that everything is just a dream.

For the past few days, she never said a thing about her and Sasuke. Not that this will keep Ino and Naruto from knowing what's going on but they seemingly leave everything in the hands of her and Sasuke saying that they should be together as soon as possible or else they'll make a way to make it happen. Clearly a fan of SasuSaku.

Not that it bothered her, she's actually happy that her friends, best friends, support her at this and she can tell that they secretly support Sasuke, too. Not that he needed it.

She glances at the top of the door noting the time from the clock that hangs above the door, '11:00 a.m'

Sighing, she pushed herself from her bed, sitting silently and decided to go to the bathroom to wash up and start her day, "The dinner's gonna start at 7 pm, it's only 11 in the morning... What am I worrying about?" She shakes her head and shrugged off her thoughts.

"I just hope nothing will go wrong."

--- You're Mine, Only Mine ---

"Seems like you finally get into your senses and asked her out." A voice rings throughout the room-filling in Sasuke's ears who scowl in response.

"None of your business."

"My, my, I'm not Sasori, Otouto," Itachi said running a hand on his locks as he walked inside Sasuke's room, making himself welcome.

Sasuke sits upon his bed, a hand tending to his untamed locks, "What do you need, Aniki?"

"What made you do it?" Itachi glanced at him, enjoying how annoyed he looked when he asked again. Of course, he had known the moment that Sasuke went home that Thursday when the sun is about to set.

[FLASHBACK]

Itachi was back from the Akatsuki Mansion, there had been another meeting about charity and stuff that they needed to do for their leader.

He noted that Sasori's nowhere to be found but shrugged it off right away when he remembered that he might be still in school and getting head to head for Sakura. What a lucky girl.

Itachi heard some shuffle on the door, 'It must be Sasuke."

He was right, it is indeed Sasuke but not the Sasuke that he had seen before this Sasuke looks like the happiest man in the world except for a fact that he's just smiling softly and not giggling like Naruto. Itachi knows so well.

He knows that he had already won a certain girl's heart.

"You asked Sakura-chan for a date?"

Itachi smirked when he saw Sasuke's smile turned it a frown. "None of your business."

"You're so easy to tease, Otouto."

"I'll be in my room if you need me."

Sasuke ignored his brother's remarks and went upstairs to his room. Itachi looked at him for a while until he heard a click. "Foolish little brother."

They spend the night together Itachi teasing Sasuke and the latter dodging the questions with ease. Nevertheless, both of them knew that this is a night to celebrate.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Sasuke sighed looking elsewhere, 'Here he goes again.'

"As if you don't know. And I won't say it. Not to you."