Chapter 15: "Friday Misery"

"Sasori asked you for a date?!"

The pinkette slapped her hand on Ino's mouth, "Ino! I told you to be quiet! Someone might hear it!"

The three of them, Sakura, Ino and Hinata are standing amidst of the lockers as the other students gather their things to leave and intend to enjoy their Friday night and the weekends after it.

Sakura was just done informing her best friend, Ino and Hinata about Sasori's request of not-a-date with her.

Ino finally calmed down and looked around her, assuring Sakura that no one had heard it.

Pleased that no one seemingly heard Ino's sudden outburst, Sakura lets go of Ino's mouth. "You know that if someone hears that, that will be a big problem!"

The blonde rolled her eyes, "Because it is, forehead!"

Hinata, being quiet but absorbing all the details that laid before her nods her head in agreement to Ino's reply.

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows this time and sighed. "Alright, alright. I get it, this is a problem but Sasuke knows of this AND don't get me wrong, it isn't a date!"

"If it wasn't a date and what is then, huh?" Ino narrowed her eyes on her pink-haired best friend and puts her hands on her hips as if to challenge her.

Sakura, on the other hand, averted her eyes and murmured something under her breath. To which Hinata leaned on her to hear it and Ino to narrowed her eyes more.

"What was that Sakura?" Ino mischievously asked.

"I said, closure," Sakura said what she had said under her breath but it was no more than a whisper.

"Closure?" Hinata repeated, she was quite taken aback.

The pinkette nodded her head in response.

Ino's face softened in understanding. It wasn't a secret but lately, Sasori's been avoiding them, not entirely, but when Sasuke and Sakura or even if one of them is with the group, he always makes excuses and leaves. Sure, for Ino, Sasori is just an addition to their group, but in a short period of time, they enjoyed his company and they wanted him to stay in good terms with them even if everything didn't go well between him and Sakura.

"Yeah, I noticed that he's been distant and been avoiding us. Especially you and Sasuke." Ino frowned in the memory.

Hinata nodded at this. Sure, she is quiet but she also notices what happens around here -that is something she is good at, being observant- and Sasori's antics didn't go unnoticed by her, "Sasori-san is making a lot of effort in avoiding us too. I saw him last week leaving early just to avoid us."

Sakura frowned on this, this is what she's talking about, this is what shoes been pointing out. The reason why she agreed on the first place is that she wanted them to be good again as friends. Whatever between them is done now and he needs to let go of it. And that's exactly what she's going to give him, the closure and the freedom.

"If you put it that way... I guess you should really go forehead."

"That's what I've been trying to say Ino-pig." Sakura rolled her eyes and opened her locker so did Ino and Hinata.

"You think this will work out?" Sakura suddenly asked, her anxiousness didn't go hidden.

Ino closed her locker and adjusted her shoulder bag. "There's only one way to find out besides there are only two choices, he stays with us or he'll stay out."

"I sure hope that Sasori-san stays with us. He's a great friend." Hinata spoke this time, getting her things inside the locker and putting it in her backpack.