Chapter 1: an embarrassment in the making.

so this is my first fanfic, i have written a few and kinda failed but i like this one, it seems pretty decent so well yeah :) and if you wouldnt mind commenting at the end to give me feedback that would be amazing :) (dont want to come off desperate for votes/comments/fans and shit though) so yeah hope you like it when you read it

Georgia’s POV

I had gone to the city with my friends one day when I needed to pee really badly. I’d gone to find a toilet when I came across a crowd of screaming tear-filled girls waving signs around with security guards trying to hold them back. I simply sighed and took out my I pod and began blasting my favourite song, ‘Stand up’ by One Direction.

I began to wade my way through the crowd to find a nice looking security guard to let me through.

“Hey mate let me through here?” I yelled over the noise, “I gotta pee and the toilets are on the other side of this walkway!”

The guy simply looked at me nodded and shoved me into the walkway.

Just as he shoved me through my favourite part of the song came on so I began belting it out. Over the sound of my music me singing and the screaming I could hear someone else singing, a guy to be exact. I turned to yell at them to be quiet when I realised it was not one guy but five and they just so happened to be One Direction.

“Oh my gosh!! Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis!” I yelped, “HI!”

After I had yelled hi, I ran straight towards the guards, I ducked underneath their arms and straight towards the toilet stalls and locked myself in the first stall. I immediately texted my best friend, Jess “OMG I just embarrassed myself in front of 1D!!!”

As she replied I heard someone else enter the toilet block.

“Hello in there, my name is Louise Teasdale,” she said, “I’m the stylist for 1D.”

“Ahh yeah ok,” I replied, “I know who you are.”

“Okay then,” she answered, “well the boys would like to meet you if that would be ok?”

“If that would be ok?!” I yelped, “my idols want to meet me and you ask if it’s ok?!”

I bolted out of the stall I had locked myself in, completely forgetting about my text from Jess.

“Please come this way…” Louise faltered, “Sorry but I don’t know your name,”

“Oh right I’m Georgia,” I replied, we then shook hands, “it’s nice to meet you.”

As we walked out of the toilet block we had to get escorted by at least three security guards. I was feeling pretty nervous. As we reached the spot where I had embarrassed myself, I blushed beetroot red.

“Don’t be nervous,” Louise whispered to me, “they’re only teenage boys.”

“That are super famous,” I muttered under my breath.

As we walked into the hotel I began to feel myself calming down thinking that the storm had passed but little did I know it was only the eye of the hurricane.

As we exited the elevator on the boy’s floor I broke out in a sweat and had a bit of a panic attack. We turned a corner and they where there!! Of course being who I am I decided at that very moment to pass out and blackness consumed me.

Harry’s POV

We simply walked out of our hotel and there was this girl with the most gorgeous singing voice and of all the song’s she could be singing she was singing one of our songs. She wasn’t really paying attention and was just rocking out, I elbowed Louis in the side gave him a look and he nodded and soon we were all singing along with her.

Once she had heard us she turned around looking quite angry and once she realised it was us she yelled, “Oh my gosh!! Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis! HI!”

She then ran straight into the wall of screaming fans trying to get a look at us. Paul ushered us back inside really fast after what had just happened. Securities weren’t meant to let anyone through and were going to get an earful by Paul and maybe even uncle si later on.

“Well that was cute,” Liam announced. Niall nodded pulling a chocolate bar out of his pocket and began munching on it.

I nodded along and Louis began dancing around like the girl making us all laugh.

“I want to meet her,” I said, it just came out of nowhere, a statement. It confused me.

The boys didn’t really give me much attention so I spoke up, “I want to meet her!”

When I say spoke up I really meant shout at the top of my lungs.

“Woah ok calm down there dear Harold,” Louis replied stoking my curls. I sighed and flopped into a chair and gave him puppy dog eyes.

“Please, please, please, please, can I meet her, Boobear?” I begged him.

“Hmm let me go ask the others,” he replied ruffling up all my curls. I gave him a cheesy grin flashing him my dimples. He smiled back and ran up to the others jumping on Liam’s back in the process.

I decided to go on twitter while I waited, trying to get the mysterious girl out of my head. I sort of zoned out for a few minutes just thinking about her. She had long wavy brown hair that sat half way down her back and soft brown eyes with a spattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She didn’t wear any make up from what I could tell and was wearing a simple grey hoodie with black shoes and grey vans. She looked quite amazing.

Louis came over and jumped onto my lap, “shit Lou,” I yelped shoving him onto the floor.

He pouted up at me and then grinned, “the others said they would love to meet her as well, so Liam sent Louise to go get her because she went into the girls bathroom.”

I grinned at him, “well let’s go on up to our room shall we?”

I offered him my hand to pull him up. We all went back up to Louis and I’s room where we waited in the corridor for the mystery girl to arrive and when she did she simply passed out, right there on the spot!