15 seen

Monday when I stepped out of the house, the beautiful sight of Phillip leaning against his bike welcomed me. I beamed but my delight froze amid the icy wind. Having locked the door, I rushed into his arms. He chuckled and lifted me up like I weighed nothing.

"How did you sleep, girlfriend?" he asked.

I smiled involuntarily. Burying my face into his scarf, I inhaled his clean scent. "Very well. What about you, boyfriend?" I punctuated the last term especially.

He withdrew so as to press his lips against mine. "Let's go. Can't wait to show you off."

_

Since we went by bike, we arrived school much earlier than usual. Passing the corridor there were many glances and whispers. Phillip insisted on bringing me to my classroom. Despite my nervousness I managed to keep the fingers interlaced with those of Phillip. His hand was big and warm and it made my skin tingle.

From far away I recognised Raphael standing in front of the classroom door. Why was he so on time today? Usually he always came two minutes before the bell rang. I consider to flee but then I remembered quitting running away.

My other classmates were waiting for the teacher, too. When Phillip and I turned around the corner every pair of eyes fell onto our linked hands.

"Phillip, buddy, finally!" Raphael playfully boxed his friend on the shoulders. "Hi Susie."

I pulled a face still not feeling comfortable around him. "Hello Raphael."

He furrowed his brow in confusion but then explained: "Oh right! My behaviour lately must have upset you. Please pardon me. I was just trying to get my buddy to move his arse. He has already been in love with you for so long."

"Seriously?" I asked incredulously, throwing both of them an amused glance.

Phillip pointed a finger at Raphael knowingly. "We're gonna sort this out later."

"What? C'mon Phil. Apart from asking her out I didn't do anything. We didn't even kiss!"

In a twinkling of an eye Raphael was seized by the collar. "Did you touch her?" asked Phillip, his voice filled with anger and menace.

Raphael did not seem affected at all as if he was used to getting into troubles. It wouldn't surprise me.

He made a brooding face and smirked boldly. "I might have."

Phillip looked like he was going to explode. "Rapha you little son-"

Touching Phillip's arm, I interfered: "Hey, calm down. Raphael did not touch me. I would never have let him, okay? Now you need to leave otherwise you'll be late."

Phillip looked at me, his hard gaze softened. He let go of Raphael and gave me a hot, passionate kiss in front of the others.

Leaning his forehead against mine, he apologised sweetly: "Forgive me for almost causing a scene on the first day of our relationship, babe. You just bring sides out of me that even I haven't been aware that they would exist."

My cheek reddened. I snuggled tighter to him, wondering how I could be so comfortable around him in such a short period. It felt like we've been together for ages.

The first bell chimed, indicating the fact that classes were beginning in three minutes. I reluctantly let him go. As soon as he left, Hannah jumped onto me from behind slapping my shoulder forcefully. "What the hell girl?!!"

"Hey that hurts, Hannah!" I scowled.

Crossing her arms in front of her chest, she would have grilled me, hadn't our professor appeared. "You tell me everything later," she hissed.

I rolled the eyes.