18 loved

It turned out that Phillip's parents had hilarious personalities. They not only liked to tease each other but also their children. Phillip's mum didn't at all talk about biology, much to my relief.

After many goodbye hugs Phillip walked me home. Our fingers were interlaced whilst we shared each other's day.

"How was football training?" I asked, still getting used to the butterflies he caused in me by just standing next to me, touching my hand.

"Invigorating, since I'm quite distracted recently," he smirked. His pale blue eyes sparkled in mischief.

I suppressed a smile. "And who's to blame?" I murmured. Memories of us snogging on his bed, on my bed, on his couch, on my couch, and in the biology lab, flashed back. I groaned involuntarily. This boy was distracting me from my duties as well.

He chuckled, giving me a knowing glance. I blushed from head to toe.

"You have an awesome family, by the way," I switched the subject, "Callie is adorable. I wish I could have her determination."

We halted in front of the gate to my house which was illuminated by spotlights. Phillip turned to face me. Planting his forehead against mine, he whispered: "You are perfect the way you are, babe. Don't ever change."

And then he cupped my face and kissed me, affectionately first before adding more force, transforming the tender kiss into a wild one. The butterflies in my belly duplicated. My breathing became short and broken. I clung onto his core, sinking deeply into the kiss. But he pulled away all of a sudden. Rubbing his nose against mine, he disapproved, the corners of his lips were slightly curled up: "Just you know, you are definitely determined. You kissed me first. You confessed to me first. Why did you possibly do that?"

I bit my bottom lip to suppress a foolish smile. "Because I want you." I thought of that party.

"Exactly. Doesn't that prove your determination enough?"

Sincerity, love and fascination were written all over his countenance. Eventually it dawned on me: If I hadn't been determined to draw his attention I wouldn't have kiss him; everything wouldn't have started.

I grinned an full on grin. "I love you, Phillip."

He laughed and buried his face in the crook of my neck."I don't even get the chance to say those three words first. You're mean. But I love you anyway. So so much."

I wrapped my arms tighter around him.

The end.

___________

Hey lovely people,

thank you so much for giving my little story a chance. It's my first story in English (My native languages are Chinese and German) so it may probably contain some errors. Please forgive me, I tried my best :)
I had lots of fun narrating this story because it is basically a part of my life. I can relate to each of the characters so much. I deliberately wrote a novella since I found myself a little bit tired of long romances in which everything is being dragged so long. Based on my observation, falling in love and getting together with someone often takes a lot shorter than we would imagine. Plus, in real life, most love stories are simple and fairly drama-free. That's the reason why I've decided to creat a series of such stories. They are rather down-to-earth and easy to read.
Anyway, I've already started working on a new story. Hopefully it'll be launched soon! See ya!

Lots of love,
Lilly