S I X

rye beaumont•

"Come here," I said trying to hold in a laugh while hugging Brooklyn.

"I like him," he whined.

"I know but maybe getting drunk wasn't a good idea," I chuckled as I handed him some medicine and water.

He mumbled a quiet thank you.

"It worked," he mumbled as he took the medicine.

I gave him an "are you serious look"

"I can't go home. Andy's pissed off at me and I can't get grounded again. Not before my football game," Brooklyn said.

"I know but you were stupid for doing that. You should stopped at 1," I said as I kissed his forehead in a brotherly manner.

"I wanted him to take me home and it worked," Brooklyn shrugged.

"You need to sleep love, you look like a mess," I said as I took his hand and lead him upstairs.

~
"If you need me I'll be downstairs," I said as I turned the light off and shut my door so Brooklyn could at least get a little bit of sleep and look okay when he plays at his game tomorrow.

One new notification from Instagram
Fovvlar94: Hey

God what did he want.

Fovvlar94

Fovvlar94
Hey cutie

Ryvebeaumont
What do you want ?

Fovvlar94
One: you have my brother at your house
Two: I wanna talk
Three: I wanna ask a question

Ryvebeaumont
Yes I know I have Brook at my house and I'm free at the moment because he's asleep and ask away as long as it's not deep

Fovvlar94
You know Brooklyn, but I've never heard of you how come?

Ryvebeaumont
Brooklyn always thought That you'd flip out he knew a 22 year old and he's 17

Fovvlar94
How old was he when he met you

Ryvebeaumont
15

Fovvlar94
That child. I swear to god.

Ryvebeaumont
Sorry but I was there for him when you weren't. Now my question.

Fovvlar94
Oooo I like when cute guys ask me questions

Ryvebeaumont
Do you wanna like grab coffee or go to a movie at some point.

Fovvlar94
Love too! Pick day and time and I'll be there

Ryvebeaumont
How about tomorrow? After B's game? Or are you gonna be there at all ?

Fovvlar94
Hey! I'm getting better. He's my only brother and our parents are dead so yeah I'm gonna be there. But let's go to the local café. I know a few people so we can get a discount of some sort.
Seen

I had to leave him on seen as Brooklyn woke up and now was throwing up everything he had the night before.

I gathered some more medicine, boxers, and a pair of my joggers and a towel so he could at least get a little comfortable.

"Heres stuff for a shower. I know you fit into my clothes so you can relax then I'm taking you home," I said rubbing his back.

"Do I have to go home?" He whined as he started the shower.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"You can stay here tonight but I'll go over or get ahold of your brother and ask him to bring your football stuff," I said as I left him to get a shower.

"Rye?" Brooklyn whispered.

"Yes amor?" I asked.

"I love you and thank you for just being there," Brooklyn said.

I smiled.

"No problem," I replied before taking his phone and unlocking it to text And but acted like Brooklyn.

Can you bring my football stuff to Rye's? I don't wanna go home and his flat is closer to the field tomorrow so

Yeah what's his address and when you get home we seriously need to talk. I get that I was gone for a week with Harv but Brooklyn you can't keep doing this.

His address is **** and the street is ********

Thank you I'll be there soon.

I put his phone down knowing he didn't care that I texted Andy acting like him.

"B! He's on his way!" I said.

"Alrighty, I'll hurry up," He replied.

For now I wanted to make myself look good because this is the first time I'm meeting someone in B's life and Andy's also hot so might as well look good right?

This was kinda a filler and there will be more character development with rye soon!!

Andy is Brooklyn's biological brother in this book and that kinda gives Andy his character but it'll be better as I go on.

PALSYOTFS
JJ 🥰