F O U R T Y-S I X

Hi but like my favorite author read some of my chapters but she probably won't make it this far in the book because it's super bad

I'm lowkey fangirling.

And I'm very proud of this chapter so enjoy.

•Brooklyn Wyatt•
For this first time in,,,weeks? Months? Years? It wasn't rye who was comforting me from my anxiety/panic attack it was my brother, my own full blooded brother Andy.

He hasn't calmed me down since the time we found out that our parents died.

I walked through the door only to see Andy on the couch with his hands In his hair and the phone on the coffee table.

"Andy?" I questioned, setting my bag down and closing the front door.

"I need you to sit down," Andy spoke calmly.

"Fovvs. You're scaring me," I said, after hearing his voice crack

"Just sit down, I need you to just sit down," Andy said.

I made my way over to the couch and sat next to him, I looked at him.

His face was pale, eyes red and puffy like he'd been crying.

"Fovvs?" I questioned.

I saw him take a deep breath.

"It's about Mum and dad," He whispered.

My heart dropped.

The roads and weather were bad and they said they were going out even though it was really dangerous but they had to go out for mums doctors appointment.

"Yeah?" I questioned, hoping for the best

"The car slipped on a patch of ice, flipping three times before finally hitting another car," Andy took a breath after his voice cracked, "no one survived."

I don't exactly remember what happened after that but I did breakdown and eventually I was hitting things and after I heard it.

I was in denial, denial that my parents weren't coming home. Denial that I wouldn't have them around anymore. Denial that I was stuck with my brother who already had to grow up quickly when he was younger but now he had to take care of me and all my problems and Andy didn't need that.

He didn't need to take care of a 14 year old when he was 18 and already has his life ahead of him.

"Brooklyn please calm down, I know it's not easy to accept, but life isn't fair but hurting yourself isn't gonna make it better," Andy said softly as he stood up and made his way over to me, then wrapping his arms around me.

And there I was, sobbing and crying in my brothers arms because I was so fragile at this point.

"You don't need my burdens Andy, you don't need to take care of me, you don't need me when you have your whole life planned ahead of you, I'm 14 and you don't need me as a burden," then the tears came again.

"You're my brother B, you'll NEVER and I mean NEVER be a burden on me, if I have to take care of you then I will, family means a lot to me and you're MY little brother and I'll take care of you as long as you need me," Andy said softly.

And from then on Andy kept his promise but he was never around, working jobs but when he joined Roadtrip he earned us a lot but he had to live somewhere else then that was until I trialed and met rye and then I had that big brother I always wanted.