F I F T Y-O N E

•brooklyn wyatt•
  "thanks for coming, it actually means a lot that you showed," jack said, not keeping i contact with me.

"yeah," i replied as i took a seat from the chair across from him.

"look i just want to...talk," jack said, scratching the back of his neck.

"then let's talk," i replied.

"look, it's clear we like each but it's just andy," jack said.

i sighed, knowing andy would be the reasons for a lot of things that would come between us.

"i know," i mumbled, messing with the napkin that was next to my plate.

"i don't want someone hovering around you and me and saying stuff or controlling us, i just want an open relationship," jack said.

i didn't say anything but continued to mess with the napkin on the table.

"andy just doesn't want to lose me," i replied, knowing it was a stupid excuse.

jack looked at me, it looked like he had sympathy in his eyes.

"i wanna have an open relationship too, it's just he's so protective, maybe i can have rye talk to him," i trialed off.

jack chuckled and i gave him a questioning look.

"he's always been like that, protective of his friends and i think it's just his brotherly instinct to make you happy, i mean i'm sure rye can convince andy to back off a little," jack said.

i blushed, knowing he was correct about what he said about rye.

it took me the courage to lace our hands together and when i did he never pulled away but tightened the grip, but comfortable enough for both of us.

it was his turn to blush.

"i wanna take you on that date i was talking the about the other night, so are you in?" jack asked, rubbing my knuckles softly with him thumb.

"when?" i asked.

"tonight," he replied, a big smirk on his face.

before i could respond, the words just slipped out of my mouth.

"i'd love that."

jack smirked, "good, i'll pick you up around eight?"

i nodded, as we stood, and got ready to leave.

"don't forget about tonight. i'll make it something you won't forget," jack said as he threw his jacket on and then kissed me on the cheek before leaving and leaving me flustered.

~
"andy! i'm home," i yelled as i shut the door behind me.

"in the kitchen," he replied.

as i walked in, i saw ryan being...overpowered by andy.

"there's a bedroom for a reason," i said, causing rye to jump and andy to part away from rye.

"so how'd it go?" andy asked, still very red.

"he wants to take me on a date, tonight, at eight," i said, hoping andy wouldn't say no.

i think rye knew what andy was gonna say.

"andy, let him go, jacks a great guy and he's a caring person. i can assure you that jack will not rape or have sex with brook tonight," rye said, but almost in a sarcastic tone.

i giggled as andy sighed.

"fine, be home by 12 tomorrow if you stay at his house," andy said.

i smiler then hugged andy before going to get ready because fuck, i was excited to finally be able to get away from andy for the night.

~
hi how are ya, might continue this cheater over or i might just leave it here and do an insta related one.

which one do you guys want?