Chapter 11

Cure Flora closed her eyes holding both her hands to her chest. "That dream that you cruelly locked in that cold Cage" she said puting one hand straigth in front of her towards Shut "I shall reclaim it. Do prepare yourself" She added looking at their oponent sternly.

"Oh so you are the so Called Princess Pretty Cure. How funny of my companion not to beat you, the name is Close by the way" The man said. He has black spiky hair and eyes and wears a lock around his neck. He wears a purple leather jacket and pants with gold spikes decorating the shoulders. He has elf-like ears and wears dark magenta eye makeup.

"Close, I hope your well prepared. Let's go Flora! " Cure Mermaid said

"Okay Mermaid! " Cure flora responded and the two of them rush straight forward then jumped up high giving the despairville a big kick with both feet. Ripples of water and Explosion of Flowers happen as the despairville is sent 1 mile away. Cure Mermaid then run and did triple front handspring then leaped and punched the despairville's left side the same time Cure Flora run and did a triple cartwheel and did a flying side kick on the Despairville's right side. The Despairville roared "Despair!! " As it got squeezed by the two and fell on the ground downwards. Cure Flora and Mermaid exchanged places as they did a flip and they landed on the ground on both feet.

"Impressive skills" Close said clapping sarcastically and the two glared at him. "But we did a little tinkering with the Lock so the despairville can express the emotion of the person that had their dreams closed. Why not mess with your heads? " Close said then snapped his fingers.

The despairville then stand up. "People always say that I'm not good enough! They think I am just a Loser! I want to become a Baseball Legend! But.... But Its just impossible! Dreams are just a joke! Dreams just makes us hope! Dreams, must Destroy Dreams! " Yelled a voice of a teenage boy. Cure Flora and Mermaid listen closely feeling pity.

"That's not true! " Cure Flora suddenly yelled "Dreams are Precious! Don't listen to what people say and just do your best! You'll become a Legend, Just work harder! I believe in you! " Cure Flora exclaimed

"Dreams must be destroyed!! " The Despairville yelled and run forward to attack the Pretty Cures. Cure Mermaid then run forward towards the despairville as well.

"Dreams can't ever be destroyed! Listen to our words! Never give up on your dreams! It'll come true soon! You just have to work hard and be patient! You are amazing just the way you are!! " Cure mermaid yelled then the Despairville threw a Baseball and Cure Mermaid jumped and twirl kicking the ball with full force and it was sent towards the despairville making it fall. "Now's Your Chance Flora! " Cure Mermaid exclaimed

"Okay! " Cindy said then brought out the charm and Perfume. She then pushed something down from the back of the charm that it turned into a key.

"Exchange! Mode Elegant! " inserts her Dress Up Key into her Princess Perfume and her dress then turn into a gorgeous gown. It gives her a layered, ballroom skirt, the top of which is pale pink and held in four bunches, three on the front, and two tied into one on the back, each lined in hot pink. So far down is a large raspberry bow held by a large white and pink flower that has a gold sphere in the center. This is followed by pastel purple bunched fabric, a white pleat skirt, and a scalloped, pale pink-tinted petticoat. She claps her hands producing a circle of flowers. "Dance, O Flowers! " She screamed "Pretty Cure!" She clasped her hands together "Floral" the flowers gathered in her hands as she opened it "Tourbillion!!" She yelled it burst out her hands towards the enemy making it circle around it.