Friendzoning Gallagher

It was Saturday night and I was still at the Gallagher's.

They were so nice and it made me never want to go home.

Ian was like a big brother to me, he was gay which I'm totally fine with.

I mean I'm also in the lgbtq+ community I'm bisexual, so I go both ways.

And I met Lip and Liam, lip was cool and Liam is so cute.

Debbie is cool, but apparently she is pregnant and wants to keep it,.

Which I think is totally crazy, but she seems nice.

Fiona is great but controlling.

Carl is well, Carl is Carl.

Nick is quiet but super sweet, he was considered a friend.

But when the day finally ended I needed to go home.

And I was regretting it to the max my moms boyfriend was probably going to beat the shit outta me.

I waved goodbye and gather the little amount of items I brought with me and grabbed a blunt from Carl's collection.

As I was walking down the street I contemplated my plan on what to do when I get home.

I stood at my front door for a good ten minutes trying to hear if they were home.

We didn't have a car so I just had to listen.

When I decided they weren't home I went in and stood there for a minute listening.

When nothing happened a sigh of relief escaped my lips and my tense shoulders slumped.

I walked into my room and thew my shit all over the room except the blunt.

That I held onto, I left my room to find a lighter.

I found the lighter along with booze, I wanted to get shitfaced tonight.

I lit the blunt and started taking puffs.

My neck got all tingly and I took a shot of the booze.

I started seeing lights and glitter floating in the air and I laid on the couch giggling like a mad woman.

I started blaring Queen music and started dancing like I was Freddie himself.

"SHE'S A KILLER QUEEEEN."

——

I awoke the house was quiet and seemed empty still.

My stomach grumbled and I new I needed breakfast.

I got dressed real quick in blue jeans, Vans, red sweatshirt, black scrunchy, and my hair in a ponytail.

I know I looked like the basic girl but i didn't care.

It was basic and I didn't have to try to hard to look cute.

I started walking down the street to the Gallagher's because they told me I could come over whenever I wanted.

And I was hungry and they made bomb ass Pancakes.

When I got there I didn't even bother to knock I just walked in and went to the fridge.

I found a cup of Yogurt and I washed a spoon.

I checked if the Yogurt was expired or not and when I saw I stilled had 2 weeks till it went bad I sighed in relief.

I sat at the table and ate quietly not to wake anyone up.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I didn't move I just kept eating silently.