Chapter 11

Serena tried on her beautiful new dress. She stared at herself in the mirror. "Okay, this is it. I am finally on a date with Ash." She felt confident for the first time. They met at the restaurant, Connor's.

"Wow, uh, this is a nice place." Ash stated.

"The best in town!" Serena nodded. "I heard the steak is delicious!"

"I'm looking forward to eating here then!" Ash exclaimed. The two walked in and talked to one of the nearest employees. "Reservation for Ash and Serena, please."

"Oh, yes." The employee said. "Follow me." The employee grabbed to menus and walked to one of the tables with Ash and Serena following close behind. They both sat down at a table made for two in the middle of the room. "I will be back later." The waiter said.

"So, is this a date or was Garret just messing with me?" Ash asked Serena.

Serena blushed, "Yes, it is a date."

"Oh. So you like me?"

"Of course I do. I was just too shy to say because you're so darn dense." She barked.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just really not good with these kind of things." Ash blushed. "The thing is, I always liked you."

Serena was wide-eyed. "Really! That one day at the hospital after the fire you said I was gorgeous."

"I did? I think I remember that, but I thought I was dreaming. I couldn't hear anything. Just...."

"Just what?"

"Whenever I see your face I always say your beautiful, in my head." He said.

{So sorry! I was really busy with school!}