Chapter 6

(Normal POV)

Serena woke up in morning thinking of ways to persuade Ash. When she got to school she saw Ash sitting on one of the benches outside. "Hey Ash!" She shouted. He smiled, but she didn't look at her. He looked at Dawn.

"Hi boyfriend! I just really like the sound of that." Dawn said.

'BOYFRIEND! I'm too late? Oh no! What am I gonna do!' Serena thought.

"Hey Dawn! Hey look there's Serena!" Ash shouted. "Hey Serena! Come here!" Serena walked towards the couple. It was obvious she wasn't happy, but Ash ignored it.

"So you guys are dating now?"

"Yup! He said yes!" Dawn said excitedly. She kissed Ash on the cheek and he blushed. The right corner of his mouth rose slightly.

"Hey Dawn, can you excuse us for a while?" Ash asked her.

"Uh okay." Dawn walked away and talked to a couple of her other friends.

"Serena, I wanted to thank you." Serena was wide eyed.

"Thank me for what?"

"You are the one that made me want to change. Now I'm happy and people seem to like me now!"

'Oh. This is my fault.'

"So thank you so much!" Ash embraced Serena. Red rosebushes appeared on Serena's face. She closed her eyes and returned the embrace.

*RING*

Serena didn't noticed the bell. She was lost in her own world. "Uh, Serena. You can let go now."

"Huh? Oh! Sorry." She said. The rosebushes were still there.

"Hey Ash! Walk me to class?" Dawn shouted.

"Alright!" Ash replied. "I'll see you around, Serena."

"Bye Serena!" Dawn waved at her.

{Author's note: Sorry for the short chapters. I'm really busy with school. Hopefully a long one will come out soon!}