Chapter 14

The next morning Ash whipped out his phone and started texting Serena.

Ash: Hey. Morning Serena.

Serena: Oh hey. THANKS A LOT FOR WAKING ME UP.

Ash: Hehe. Sorry. Meet me at the frozen yogurt shop in the mall. We need to talk about the "Garret Thing"

Serena: Alright. See you there.

Ash put his phone away and put on his usual clothes. He put on jeans and a hoodie. He headed to the yogurt shop and Serena wasn't there yet. So he sat down on one of the outside chairs and waited. Serena got there ten minutes after Ash sat down. He has already fallen asleep!

Serena had a crazy idea to surprise him. She "thought" it would have been funny. Serena popped out behind him and made a disturbing monster noise. Ash's eyes widened and he quickly pinned her down to the ground. They were staring at each other one inch away from each other's face. Serena forever after avoided scaring Ash.

Ash smiled and got off of her, sitting on the ground. He started laughing hysterically.

"You're really funny. You know that, right?" Ash said with a smile that spread across his whole face.

"Haha. Yeah I guess." Serena then thought about how far apart they were. They never kissed. Well, they never kissed when both of them were awake. The couple sat down on the ground next to the yogurt shop. Ash was still laughing hysterically. Serena was looking down.

"Serena?" Ash said. Serena turned her head, but she was stopped by a kiss. Ash had kissed her on the lips. Then, Ash turned away.

"Huh, uh." The honey-haired girl had bright red rose bushes germinating on the cheeks of her face. "Ash, you stole my heart." She mumbled under her breath.

"Oh, I did?" Ash said. He grinned. "Now let's get off the ground and head into the yogurt shop." He stood and offered Serena a hand.

How could he act like nothing happened? Serena thought. She accepted Ash's help and followed him into the frozen yogurt shop.

It was a self-serve frozen yogurt place so they got to get their own frozen yogurt. Serena grabbed one of the cups and looked at all the flavors. "Wow! These look awesome." She looked at the variety of fruity flavors and sweet toppings.

Of course, Serena got her favorite. She got half watermelon and half orange. Then she added sprinkles, strawberries, gummy bears, and a cherry. Ash filled his cup with chocolate frozen yogurt and everything else that has chocolate in it. Ash treated them and they sat down at one of the tables for two.

"Garret is the loneliest guy I have ever known." Ash said. "That's why we need to find him a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but how are we going to do that?"

"Beats me. You have any ideas?"

"Wait. I don't think we should do this. Wouldn't he get mad?"

"Trust me, he'll thank me for this."

"Okay, well, what about online dating?"

"That's a great idea, Serena!"

Ash slipped out his phone and went on Google. He searched "dating websites". He chose the first one on the list, because most of the time it was the best.

"Okay. I guess we'll use eHarmony." He said.