Love Of My Life

A/N: notice how the chapter titles are relevant to what happens in the story? (Also, click on the picture above)

Roger's POV
'Holy shit we kissed' is the only thought running through my head. Brian's lips are pale pink and taste was... well, as Freddie would put it, "divine". Not to mention they're smoother than butter. He is like no woman I've ever had a fling with, that's for damn sure. Brian was brave and made the first move, but I was the one who kissed back. I believe because I didn't react at first that Brian thought I didn't like him. Of course I like him, the fool! At the current moment, we're both blushing so hard it burns. I'm contemplating whether or not to push the guitarist against the mattress and snog him to dehydration. Brian looks me in the eyes, and I know what I have to do.

I grab the collar of his shirt and yank him towards me, our lips crashing together. I keep a grip on his shirt, and lay myself against the headboard until the angle is just right, pulling him back with me until our torsos are touching. Brian has a look of shock on his face, but he closes his eyes and deepens the kiss. He then runs his hands though my hair and I want him even more. I decide to take it a step further and run the tip of my tongue across his teeth. I hear him giggle under his breath, and then our tongues are dancing together. Not a tango, no, this is a slow dance, swaying to an old song. The romance and passion Brian was putting into this, the man I knew was a soft and gentle soul. I mean, he was a vegetarian for fucks sake!

I eventually had to take a breather, and I'm sure he felt the same because we broke away panting. I look over at him to find a new glimmer in his eye. It's not the creative or nerdy side that I knew. This was a mischievous glint, one that hadn't been there before.

Y'all must think I'm the devil for these damn cliffhangers. Tell me in the comments what u think and if I should update today or tomorrow }:)