Breakthru

A/N click on the pic above it's very relevant to this chapter ;)

Brian's POV
My heart is pounding. Any second now, something big will happen, I can feel it.

And happen it does.

Roger pushes me back onto the bed, I'm now laying stomach up. He yanks off his jacket hungrily and I unbutton my shirt slowly, leaving just my chest exposed. The rest of the shirt will come off by his hands. We lock lips as Roger scoots his body above mine. Our tongues dance together again, but this time it's a quick waltz, exploring every inch of mouth it can. An American square-dance, even. I slip my hand into Roger's, and he gives it a squeeze. He then removes his hand and indulges his fingers in my hair. My curls wrap around his hand, and soon he is buried to the wrist. He leans back and I gasp because we both need air. Roger and I sit on the edge of his bed shirtless and breathless. I break the awkward silence and say, "So, Roger. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" The drummer couldn't have had a bigger smile. "Really, you mean it?" He's blushing redder than an apple and his eyes are sparkling like the planets and stars. I nod vigorously. "Then my answer is yes, too!" I throw my arms around him. "I love you Brian." I smile into the top of his head, Roger being to short for me to do otherwise. "I love you too, Roger."

Roger's POV
I can't possibly be more ecstatic. I scored a relationship with the man I fancied for years, and he loves me too! All in a day's work, I suppose. I pull out of the hug, and look at Brian again. He noticed how late it is, and gets up to leave. "Brian?" I whisper-shout. "Yes, love?" He turns as he is opening the door.

"When you get the chance... come back here, alright?"

"Definitely."