Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Roger's POV
Now that Brian and I were back together, things were cool now. He moved in with us in our flat (he rented another flat after tour). There was only one problem: we needed groceries. And Brian had gone vegetarian, something about badgers. What does he even eat? Lettuce? "Hey, Brian?" "Yes?" He was getting better, gaining back the lost weight and such. "Come with me to the shops, will you? I haven't a clue as to what you eat nowadays!" I could hear him laugh from the hall. His poofy hair came around the corner, and I saw his head poke around like a puppy. I swear, his mother must be a poodle. "Hold on, i need to do something with you really quick." He came out and sat down on the sofa, holding a telephone. "I made a mistake in being afraid of what people think." He smiled at me, then dialed a number. He clicked the speaker button, and a woman picked up. "Hello?" "Hello mum, its Brian." He started tearing up. What is he gonna do? "Oh hello! What brings you to call me?" "Mum, I need to tell you something." He sounded so nervous, the poor poodle. What makes him this nervous besides- oh. Oooohhhhh. "Of course, dear. What is it?" His mother sounded concerned.
"Mum... I'm gay." HE DIDN'T. Oh my god, he told his mum! The line went silent for a bit, and then she replied. "No. You're going to get a girlfriend." Now I was pissed. Who does she think she is? "Put father on the phone." Even Brian sounded angry. "Hello Brian." "Dad.. im gay." "WELL THATS GREAT NEWS!" Wait what? His dad was okay, but his mum wasn't? What's going on? "Thank you so much! Mum doesn't support me, though. She wants me to get a girlfriend, but I don't want one! I have a relationship with Roger, my boyfriend." I could hear his father say he'll talk to his mother, and then Bri hung up. "Babe, I'm so proud of you!" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his back with me as I laid down on the couch. "Thank you, Rog. I don't know where I'd be without you."
Suddenly, I got an idea.
"Will you go out with me? Like, a date?" "Of course! Where will we go?" I got my inspiration from Freddie. I'll have to thank him for his classiness. "We'll dine at the Ritz, and meet at nine. I'll pay the bill, and you can taste the wine."
"THE RITZ?!" He quite literally shrieked this. "Yep, this Friday. I'll pay for it, don't you worry." "How can I NOT worry?! First you buy me the best guitar money can buy, then the fucking RITZ?! Have you been hanging out with Freddie lately?" I laughed at his outburst. "Nope, all my idea."
"Well then..." Brian smiled at me and pressed his lips into mine.

"I guess you're just a good old fashioned lover boy."