Don't Leave

*2 months later*
Roger's POV
"Okay, so we can take the cast off and get you into therapy as soon as Monday!" The doctor smiled at me and turned to get the knife that cuts my cast off! I can't believe it, it's only been 2 months. Horrible, miserable, and overall terrible, but it feels like it passed quickly.

Brian hasn't talked to me since that night, we can't even look each other in the eyes. What he did was wrong, breaking my arm, but I'm not in the clear either. I said some horrible things to him that night, and guilt is crippling.

I guess that can't compare to how he feels.

I want to talk to him, sort this whole ordeal out like civilized adults, but what if he doesn't love me anymore? Not I told him to push aside his depression and man up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZT

EuGhTWr getting my casts off feels FUCKING WEIRD.

*one hour later*

I got into my car and looked up to the skies. My arm is wrinkly and pale, but it's better than having a cast on.
I should apologize to Brian.
But how? I've been a complete dick to him, there's no way I can ever regain his trust.
He needs a present. As I drove down the street, I spotted the place I was looking for: Guitar Center. They have all sorts of instruments, and I know exactly what I'm getting.
"Hello, how can I help you today?" The girl at the counter had green highlights in her hair. Nice. "Hi, yes, I was wondering, do you sell Gretsch guitars here?" The girl nodded and led me over to the electric guitars. "Did you have a specific type in mind?" Yep. "Yes, a hollow body electric?" Thank god I have a good memory. "Is the color black okay?" It's perfect. "I'll take it!" The total cost was £700, but I'll do anything for the love of my life. Even though he's taken my heart and probably going leave me, I still love him.
I wrapped the thing up in foam, thanked the girl, and headed to my car. It's actually lighter than I thought.

I arrived at the flat, and I immediately got a lump in my thrust. What if I got the wrong guitar, what if he doesn't love me? Nevertheless, I summoned what little dignity and courage I had left and strolled in. "Hello?"
"Roger?" a voice croaked from another room. Oh thank god, he's here. "Bri, I have something for you. I want to talk."
I heard shuffling and a door creaking open, and that's when I saw him. He looked more gaunt than ever, he had dark circles under his eyes and you could tell he had lost weight.

"Brian, I'm so sorry."

A/N, don't worry I'm still alive. I didn't abandon this book, I'm just dead inside and can't seem to overcome writers block. I'm running out of plot ideas, so sorry if it gets boring, I'll try to make it good tho kay thx for reading ya'll're the best