Chapter 20

Spencer’s POV

I was pacing around the room because I didn’t know what else to do. The person I love is missing and there is no lead as to who might’ve done this. JJ had absolutely no connection to any of the victims, except having the features.

“It had to be someone who could get in and out of the hospital un-noticed” Morgan said.

“Maybe it was a nurse or someone pretending to be a doctor.” Emily remarked.

“I’ll call Garcia.” Derek said leaving the room.

“What if it was one of the doctors who were actually helping with the surgery?” Emily asked. I was lost in thought to notice she was directing her question to me.

“What?” I ask, snapping back to reality.

“Reid I know you are scared but so am I, we all are. The sooner we figure this out the sooner we can stop worrying, because JJ will be here.”

“Emily… You’re right sorry. Let’s catch this son of a Bitch before he hurts JJ.”

“Garcia said that Brett Thompson quit his job this morning after Hotch got the call about JJ being missing.” Morgan said walking back into the room.

“So can we assume it is him?” Hotch asks.

“Yeah, we have an address. I’ll drive. It is not local though it is 2 states over it will take almost 1 day to drive to a small town near Virginia, and since it doesn’t have an airport we have to drive. One of them is local.” Morgan informed us.

“Okay Rossi and I will go to the local you 3 get a move on to Virginia it will take about 18 hours, for you guys to drive there.”

“Okay Hotch. This guy better not lay a hand on JJ.” Both Morgan, Emily and I say in unison.

“Let’s go!” Hotch says.