Chapter 13

Spencer’s POV 

The door opened and Will walked in, holding three coffees. I shook his hand as he handed me one of the coffees. I looked alarmed in JJ’s Direction and she seemed as uncomfortable as I felt. Will handed her a coffee, she politely declined it.

“Henry why don’t you and uncle Spence go get mommy something to eat?” JJ said giving me the “get him out of here this might get ugly” look.

“Okay Henry, let’s go.” I said taking his hand and led him out of the room. I was uncomfortable leaving JJ with Will but she needed to confront him, she wanted to do it now, that was her decision.

Henry and I went into the waiting room first and I told the team about Will as everyone took turns talking to Henry. When everyone was finished we made our way to the canteen to get some food for JJ. There was a huge line so I started showing Henry magic tricks to entertain him. Once it was our turn, I let Henry pick an egg salad sandwich, Cesar salad with chicken strips, and chocolate chip cookies for desert.

We slowly started walking back to room 207 when we encountered will about half way there. He looked extremely sad and disappointed. He took Henry, whispered something in his ear picked him up and walked away. I was left alone in the hallway, when I realized the talk was over. I hurry back and see JJ’s face buried in her hands and she was crying hard. I put the tray down near the bed and look at her. It pains me to see her like this.I slowly sit on the edge of the bed and let her cry on my shoulder until she fell asleep.