Chapter 48

JJ’S POV

I woke up sweating and panting I was in a bed I remember blacking out at the police officer so how did I end up here. That is when I saw a shadow coming from the bathroom so I reach for my gun as I notice it is on the night table and I close my eyes. And for a brief second I feel safe, but that quickly disappears as I open my eyes. I am ready. If it is him I was ready to finish this. Then I see him his face and smile.

"WOW!! JJ IT'S ME EMILY DON'T SHOOT!!" she says extremely shocked and I put my gun down. I was relieved it was her.

"Sorry I just woke up and had no idea where I was" I say in my defense.

"It's fine. You passed out from exhaustion!" she informs me. She doesn't get the chance to say anything else as there is a knock at the door. Emily went to get it ad the lock is undone I am in that room with him again and again there is Derek. I start shaking uncontrollably. I try to breathe but his arm is around my neck I can't breathe. I am fighting him and I didn't realize that it was Reid that walked in. He walked over to the bed and hugged me, I was crying hard, tears rolling down my face and I was sobbing hard, and I sat there crying until I started feeling tired and feel asleep on Spencer’s shoulder.