Chapter 69

JJ’s POV

Spence noticed a cut on my back that I only felt the sting of it when it was touched.

“We were so focused on your arms and you were so worried about me that nobody did a check up on you to make sure you were okay.” he says in a sad voice. I turn around and look into his brown eyes.

“It’s not your fault okay, it’s nothing. It doesn’t even hurt.” I say putting my hand on his cheek and he looks at me with his innocent eyes. And I softly kiss him, he hugs me close. And I hug him back, resting my forehead on his shoulder looking down I slowly close my eyes and I fight the urge to break down. He was locked up for life. If he wasn’t for molesting and killing he was for assaulting and deliberately hurting an FBI agent. Reid reaches down and raises my head to meet his eyes. He does something I didn’t expect he apologized.

“I’m sorry!” he said.

“I’m confused. What are you sorry for?” I ask.

“Not being there to protect you.” He says.

“Spence, nobody knew what was going to happen so please stop blaming yourself.” I say as tears well up in my eyes I felt like the luckiest woman. I had the best man anyone could ask for. He was sweet, caring and affectionate that it made my heart grow. He was the best boyfriend too.

“I love you JJ.” He whispers in my ear as he leans closer.

“I love you too.” I say as I put my forehead on his.

He must be a mind reader cause he starts kissing me very softly at first and then more passionately. His tongue brushing against my lips I tease him by biting his lower lip. He moans and then keeps kissing me, and I allow him entrance. Tongues moving in sync it was like we could read each other’s mind.

We break away for breath and then resume. He leans me down on the coach and adjusts so that he is on top of me, but not in a painful way. I run my hands down his back to his shirt and I pull it out from his pants and off over his head, he does the same to my shirt. We stop and we just cuddled there for what seemed like hours. We kissed every now and then, it was the best afternoon I’ve had since I was back.