Chapter 63

Morgan's POV

We jumped on the jet and headed to Nebraska to catch this unsub. I noticed the speed meter was at 60 Km/hour and the car ahead of us with 100 km/hour. I remembered Reid mentioned something about PTSD patients almost always showed self-destructing behavior, such as driving too fast or drinking and smoking. I hoped Reid was wrong when he suspected that JJ was in that dark place, if she was she needed to let us in, not shut us out. She's been doing a mighty good job at that.

I looked over at Hotch in the passenger seat. And he gave me a knowing look. I sighed and prayed that JJ doesn't get Reid and Prentiss hurt, and of course herself.

I turn into the street when I noticed that JJ had missed the exit. I look into the rear-view mirror and I see the black SUV drift into the street. I never knew JJ knew how to drift, but it was more important is that they got the right street. I was worried though if she pulled the handbrake any harder and make the drift any longer they would've spun out and crashed.

"Hotch..." I start thinking that he already knew what I wanted to say and I was right.

"I know Morgan. Self-destructing behaviour related to PTSD. I know we need to catch this guy and fast." He says his features becoming darker

"Yes sir the cottage is just up ahead." I say as I look into the rear view mirror to see a speeding SUV.