Chapter 24

Spencer's POV

Morgan turned our sirens off as we approached the street and turned them as soon as we drifted into the street. As we were approaching the house my heart came up into my throat and I knew it would be there until JJ was with us. My phone rang and I answered.

"Dr. Reid." I said pressing the answer button on my phone.

"It's Hotch the local location was clear and he was not here so hurry." He said.

"We turned on the street."

"How did you get there so fast?" he asked and I was able to sense the surprise in his voice.

"Let's just say we have a speed demon on the team." I reply looking at Morgan. I heard him scoff from the front seat.

Hotch laughed a little. "Morgan drove?" he asks knowing the answer.

"Yes." I say. "Okay Hotch I will call you once we check the house."

Morgan parked the car NORMALLY for once. So the unsub would not detect that we were here. We decided to split up. I went through the back and Morgan went through the front and Emily went to the detached basement. I was uneasy about this place but if it meant I get JJ back I was willing to cross an ocean. I heard a growling and I turned around and I was faced with an insanely large Pit-bull. I didn't get a chance to do anything as it jumped at me. I was glad when Morgan came in and scared him off by shooting the fridge with his gun. I was bleeding I could hear Morgan but I couldn't make out his words all I heard were parts. "Kid...Don't...Eyes...Neck...pressure...Stay...Here." that is all I heard before my vision went dark.