Chapter 54

Derek’s POV 

I was on the jet when I texted Garcia. I missed her already we didn’t have a break in the case and she was miles away from me. I wanted to meet her so my text read.

“Hey baby girl I am coming home for about an hour can you meet me at Starbucks the one down the street from the Bureau.” I text and wait for her reply.“Sure Hot Stuff can’t wait to see you. ” she replies and that puts a smile on my face I lean my head against the window and call Hotch to get the address of the babysitter so I can check on him before meeting with Garcia.

“Meet me at about 5:30.” I tell her. “Also bring your go bag baby girl you are coming back with me.” I text back.

“Can’t wait sugar.” She says I was anxious as I wanted to see her. But I kept thinking about JJ as well, so I texted her too.

“Hey how are you?” I asked. I waited for about 10 minutes until she replied.

“I am alright where are you?” she asks. I sigh and try to think of something to tell her.

“There’s something I gotta do. I went back in Quantico I will be back before sundown.” I reply. If she knew I wasn’t at the police station than it meant she was back on the case so I had to hurry with Jack and Henry. This was not a great idea. I needed to hurry and get there as soon as I can. I don’t want JJ to get hurt she is my friend and I care a lot about her. I was determined to help her get through it all. No matter how long it takes. I care about the team a lot and as much as I trust her I had a feeling the case was going to be compromised.