Old Man Valentino

I look at the report that My spies have brought with them... Fuck... My fuck up to son couldn't even raise the girl to obey orders... a women's place is not at the head of the family table... she should be given birth to heirs and cooking... For over 14 years I have been trying to get her to hand over the power to one of my other grandson but they don't dare go against Jade... She is ruthless and she do every thing in her power to stay in power I had to kill my other son because he almost killed her... I can't have them kill her out right under the Counsel eyes.. the assassination since she was born have not been successful because of her bodyguard's I want to curse out Ms Jasmine Marrero she did hire the best fucking bodyguard on the planet and they didn't leave her when Ms Marrero died... it turned out it was a lifelong contract and it will only end when Jade is dead... I growl.. Lucretius was suppose to marry her and then kill her... but no... he couldn't do that... then he was suppose to get her killed when she was smuggle gun's but that didn't work... Jade Marrero is like a fucking cat... I refuse to call her Valentino she don't have a drop of my Blood in her body... I look at the new's that Lucretius is dead... From what I can read he did tell her that My son Antonio is still alive... I knew We shouldn't have told him that... my son is going under then name Alain Tonto Vonnie... it's a Anagram and he is in America right now.. .I need to call him back home it's not safe for him... not when that fucking bitch is cutting us off... I had forgotten that she had taken over everything about my family... I didn't plan on this... When I told her that she should turn the Family over to my son... When she ask if We knew that Antonio was a live... I told her it was my son's Birthright... 

"She killed four more of our spies... they where found at sea... sharks had attack them" my closes friend say... I know he want my so-called Granddaughter as he's plaything... I know her bodyguard have kept her pure...

"Fuck" I scream and throw another iron ball in the wall... 

That fucking Cunt is getting on my nerves right now... She is like a cat... a snake... I don't get it... No matter what we do she always come out on top... For 27 soon 28 years have she been doing this... We need to take her out... She's know as the little Devil... and every one how saw or heard about her trial would stand behind her... I look at the paper I don't understand how the fuck she could come out on top no matter what she did... No paper trail.. No one dare turn against her... had my son done as I demanded from the beginning to make sure she was betroth from birth to one of my men then we would have the Empire we dreamed about... BUT NO... Jasmine didn't want it and he said that he would make it happen when Jasmine was dead... But Fuck it Vlad and the rest of the bodyguard did have custody of her together with Antonio but when she was three years Antonio had lost custody of her... I look at the door opening and my son stand there...

"I have heard rumors that you tired use the Ghost cartel as a evidence that she can't be trusted because she don't understand old alliance" My son say and I nod...

"She did destroy the Cartel" I tell him with a smirk but he shake his head...

"No... She didn't... She removed the leader and he's closest men... but The cartel is not destroyed... She replace Gerry" He say and I sit up how the fuck did i miss that...

"How took his place?" I ask and he look at me...

"Dakota... She got her out of prison after the killing was done and the President that you use was removed from the Club in bad standing... that means he was to be killed on sight from the Club" he say and I curse out again she have done it again...

"Fuck... Didn't we put Dakota in prison for life?" I growl at him and I see him nod..

"Mister Lopez" My son say and I look at him...

"I knew we should have killed him... We need to kill that fucker" I growl... I don't get how she got that good of a lawyer in her pocket...

"But we got bigger trouble... Uncle Janek... and the other's are gathering behind her... it's only the closes family and him how are with us... We have lose every man to That Cunt..." My son tells me and I growl...

I hate the fucking Cunt, I haven't meet her enough time's love or hate her but she is destroying my dream... I wanted Marrero family married in to my family and the money and power that they had... but that fucking cunt Jasmine was already pregnant with someone else child... I had hope that she would get miscarries so that my son could get her pregnant but she didn't and she was that fast to to hire those fucking bodyguard so we couldn't make her miscarry that child... Then she fucking died... before we could get her pregnant with my blood... and my son Remarried but never told anyone... His favorit whore.... but she's still loyal to That Cunt... So we can't bring her and her Son into this... his only five years old... I'm chewing on my lip... We need to do something... but what... We have some money but not enough to get a new Crew not against the Devil herself... I look at the my son how thinking...

"We need to use the biker club against her ?" my son ask and I look at him...

"We can't Untouchable.." I tell him and he look at me..

"For the Mafia yes.. But other bikers no" he say and I look at him...

"biker war..." I say and he nod... 

I lean back... Yes biker war.. that can work... I just need to find how  is the enemy of the club and We will be sure to make this a good war... we will give them weapon... Yes we will help them start a war... we will do this... 

"But make sure that this one get hit" he say and push a photo against me... I take the look on the man on the photo it's not how I thought it was going to be... I thought it was going to be her father... her blood father but it's not... it's a younger man about the same body typ as Ivan and Vlad.. I see the leather cut  and I studie the photo...

"how is he?" I ask and he look at me..

"I don't know but I know this... He will destroy her in away we can't killing him... and We can take over..." my son say and I look at the photo...

"You have name on him?" I ask and he look at me...

"Hell-hound" My son tells me...

I sit back and I look at the photo I see it's more.... I start to go thru them... I see a how they are ridding in to the parking lot of a garage and it's a party going on... I see how he hold her to he's side... I see how he's looking at her... He's in love with her... Hell no I'm not letting that Cunt marry someone else.. I will have her pregnant but my blood or my best friend... Not by some biker... I nod to him...

"Where are they now?" i ask and he look at me.

"At her home in Italy... We have two weeks to take her out before she move against us... you know she won't do anything before her birthday" He say and I nod..

"Scotland this year?" I ask and he nod..

"Good make sure we will be there and this time we are bringing your Bitch and son with us... We have a hair that can take the power from her" I tell him and he look at me...

"We can't until my son is ten years old.. but you also know if she engage or have a son, my son lose his right the Empire" Antonio say and I nod...

"She's still a virgin son... Her bodyguard made sure of that.. So her child will be of my blood or his..." I tell him and look at my best friend how smirking he have had his eyes on my so called Granddaughter for years... 

"I won't touch her" Antonio growl and I stand up...

"You won't need to I will do it myself... if I have to... but first we need to take care of this one... Hell-hound" I snort and he look at me and smirk too...

I sit back and start planing this.. Kill him or keep him alive and let him see what we are doing to That Cunt and then kill him with her after she have given birth to one son at least... I will see when I get my hand's on him... Yes we see... if he fight I will kill him and if he don't then maybe I will keep him alive and let him see how you treat a Cunt like Miss Marrero...