Jade/Charlie

I sit at my favorit pub in Scotland and eating with Ace... The fight-club is with me as guard... I have never walk without guard for as long as I can remember... I miss the time back with my father's club when I could come and go as I wanted... I was free... sure I always had Skip-jack around but he was more like a friend then a Guard... this guy's are guard nothing more... I look at Ace and I can tell his not use to get a room alone like this not when his wearing his Cut.. I look at his hands... I feel my face heat up... those hand's really knew what they where doing... I see him raise his eyebrow over that I'm blushing, I look at my hand's, I feel how he move himself closer and I feel him push my head up and I see that he have taken his seat next to me instead of across from me...

"What's Wrong?" he ask softly and I blush even more... and I see him look at me...

"Nothing it's just" I start and he bring my hand up to his lips and he kiss my hand.

"don't feel that way darling...I love you... and I will prove it to you very night every morning" he tells me with a smile and he touch my hand and my face...

"Ace you know what will happen if you ever Cheat on me?" I ask and I look at the ring and he smile at me..

"Charlie I won't... I will not... I'm not a cheater I have told your daddy and Papa that... I have counted you as my girl since I was released from prison... I haven't touch anyone but you" he tells me and I see the truth in his eyes...

"Good.. I hope you like the food" I tell him and the man serving us come with the food and beer for him.. I don't drink Beer I drink the Wine that I always drink..

We eat the food and he drink the beer and I don't drink beer I drink the wine and he make sure that he always touching me it's a lunch together I know the family dinner will be later today.. I smile at him as we are finishing up the food he look at me as he help me up from my place and the guards are moving with us out to the car and I can tell his getting angry with them but he get that I'm use to it because I don't fight them...

"You are use to this?" he ask and I look at him as the close door..

"Yeah my life have been like this always..." I tell him and he look at me and pull me over to his lap...

"You look some sad about this life" he whisper in my ear and I look at him as the car stop...

"I know what freedom I had with Daddy... I loved it... but this Ace is my life... This is how I truly Am... You know that the wedding will not be a simple one and you will not get way with jeans and your cut on the wedding" I tell him and he look at me...

"I'm guessing that... but darling I want the biker wedding too" he whisper to me as he help me out of the car..

"Let your mother plan that wedding and the Valentino Wedding is going thru the Marrero family wedding planer.. I don't use the Valentino family's planer" I tell him.

We walk into the house and I see how the jackals all give us the respect and I hear how someone is yelling and I hear the word Fight festival and I hear how piss of that someone is and I walk with Ace to see it's the one help us and I see him look hurt...

"Ubedites', chto u nego yest' khorosheye mesto dlya festivalya Boy ..." I tell one of the guard and he nod and walk away... (Make sure he have a good place for the Fight festival...)

"What did you tell him?" Ace ask and I look at him..

"I know the festival he talk about... It's a good fighting match... you want to go with him?" I ask and he look at me..

"Not with out you" he say and I smirk at him...

"It's one of the things I need to be at... It's a fighting festival that I make happen... I will go... don't worry I will be there.. Don't think Dakota's Boy will be happy..." I tell him.