Jade/Charlie

I walk away from my daddy... I hear how Vlad and Ivan are following me the way they bend us during the Omertà is first Acid and then Water to wash the wound.. it hurt like hell but since I have done this since I was twelve when I took over... and I know it will hurt when you do it the first five time's then you start losing the feeling int the shoulder and skin... I know the other's Mafia family have another way of doing their Omertà but this is mine.. it will make sure that they know what wait them if they betray me... I know my Daddy will go to see my son... I haven't been the best of mother's this last day's but it better to have him with people I trust then for him to see me like this... I'm angry and piss someone have taken the man belong to me... I stop walking and Close my fist everyone of my Jackals know that Broken saint's belong to me... They wouldn't dare go against me... so how the fuck did someone take him... The only way I couldn't protect them from is another 1% club like them... That's the way... if they hand over him to Valentino... Then they are touching something they are suppose to... and if that's the case.. they are dead all of them... I get in to my room and I start the shower and I know that Ivan and Vlad will wait outside of my room and I strip down and step in to the shower and I hiss as the warm water hit my new wound I look at the blood that flow down my body... I look at the blood and I let my mind slow down and calm down.. I need to think and slowly I get in control over my body...

I have been fighting with The Bratva to keep calm when all I need was my sister... My sister the only one how could hold her own in a fight against me... but I know what I really need is Him Ace Hell-hound Jackson... I Need my biker... I know he will calm me... I start washing of the blood of the men that I have been fighting... I know I sparred the man my sister begged for I'm not one to spare life... but I can't harm her in anyway.. She was the best thing in my life... the Shoot I had to do to her shoulder was the hardest thing I had to do yet... I look at myself as I get out of the shower and I hope that she can get her Man under control I don't like someone trying to put me in the backwater when I'm the Boss of them all... I get out of the Shower and I look at my brother stand inside of the door and he give me a nod telling me to go find Dakota...

"I will just let me get dress... her room or the Doc's?" I ask and he look at me..

"Her room and her biker is not happy" he tells me.

"I know.. I saw it... but You and I know I hate to do that to her.. but Omertà is Omertà" I tell him and he nod...

I get dress and I see how my family are moving with me Keith is not around but I know that he will keep my daddy safe and I see how they are moving and I know that my jackals stand every meter of the House and I know my daddy's bike and his friends brother's bike safe... I see how Skip-jack is talking with some of the Guy's...

"Brat" I yell and he turn around and I walk up to him...

"Safe?" I ask and he nod..

"I'm safe.. Don't worry but Road-kill is not happy... You don't hurt a Old lady" Skip-jack say and I see that he have his sweater down over the tattoo..

"Skip I told you never to cover it.." I tell him and I roll the sweater up over his arm and seven of the Jackals take a step back and I see how they look afraid...

"Have they said something?" I ask and he nod...

"Just something about me being a prospect that I shouldn't be here" he say and I look at Charlotte how stand with the women... I can tell she's feeling out of place and they said something about her...

"behind me?" I ask in a low voice and he nod slowly and I pull out my gun and put a bullet in the guy's kneecap...

"SHit" I hear the Broken saint's that standing next to Skip-jack say...