Jade/Charlie

"Princess come back to me" I hear a voice say and I feel how my head snap up and I don't really see how said.... I don't really remember the voice... I do remember it something is side me tell me it's okay...

"My Princess" I hear the voice say and then I feel how someone is holding my neck and Finger twist in my hair... and then I feel lips on my own and I freeze up until I taste it... the taste of the open road and the bonfire... And the best Whiskey in the world...I start relax... he's here...  

"No don't do that" he whisper against me lips I didn't realize that I let tears fall... before he spoke... 

He let my head go and I see how he stand in-front of me he smile at me and he pull me closer I know I have a smile on my face but I feel him pull me closer to his chest and I don't cry not in-front of anyone and I feel how something drop on to my head.. Ace is crying... I feel how he press me closer to him, he hide his face in my hair and I feel how his hand is still twist in to my hair... I feel how his hand is pressing on my wound and I give out a sound of pain... I don't normally let a sound of pain slip over my lips but I can't keep it in... I feel how he pull me away from his chest and start looking me over... He start checking men... and I start checking him I see his face is bruise... How hurt him I'm going to kill them I'm going to destroy them... No one hurt something that belong to me...

"How hurt you?" He growl as he look into my eyes...

"how did this to you?" I Growl looking at him.. We both are piss off at how ever hurt the other one and he know I'm not backing off...

"I don't know there name but I know Stanislav and his brother's can tell you..." he tell me and I turn around looking for them... and I don't see my Cousin anywhere in the room I start to struggle against his arms...

"No spare them... they did what the could to protect me but the couldn't keep them from beating the shit out of me... that would have killed them and I wouldn't be home with you" he whisper to me and I see how the three brother's that I'm looking for are walking up in to the ring and fall to their knee... Just like the should submit to me... Submit and show that I'm the boss...

"kak? skazhi mne KAK ... SEYCHAS" I Growl out and  I know I turn to Russian first...  I don't know why.. but I do I see how My Cousin's slowly lift their hand's and point at my Grandfather... They don't lift their head... just like they should... (Who? tell me How... NOW)

"No his mine" Ace growl in me ear as I try to take a step against him...

"His mine first... then you will have him" he tell me and I take a look at him...

"Do" I start to tell him and he kiss me again... slowly and with care.... like he want me to calm down...

"I don't telling you how to run your Crew.. This asshole locked me in a Coffin took me from my family and bear they Shit out of me you will let me have my first go at him... I won't kill him darling but I want to get my blood from him" he tell me and I look at him and I get he want what my daddy wanted...

"They locked you" I ask and he take his hand out of my hair... and I slowly walk over to one of my men... 

"prendi la corda ... Ho bisogno di legarlo come una pinata" I say in a low voice and he nod to me and I see how they are getting the rope for me.... (get the rope... I need to string him up like a pinata) 

"ty dolzhen byl ubit' menya ... Dorogoy dedushka ... Ty dolzhen byl ubit' menya toy noch'yu v Chernoy komnate ... Pozvolit' mne uyti zhivym bylo tvoyey khudshey oshibkoy ... Ty zabral u menya moye Detstvo ... Ty vzyal moy muzhchina podal'she ot menya ... on sdelal mne predlozheniye .... Ty znal eto? Vy otobrali u menya moyego budushchego muzha ... " I growl and I put the rope around his neck, I look at him and he look at me with fear... (you should have killed me... Dear grandfather... You should have killed me that night in the Black room... Letting me walk out alive was your worst mistake... You took from me my Childhood... You took my man away from me...he did propose to me.... Did you know that? You took my future Husband away from me...)