Ace/Hell-hound

I lay in the bathtub with Charlie on my chest... I have wash the blood of her... I don't know where she got blood from... I know she beat the shit out of Vlad but he didn't have blood on him but somehow my princess got blood on her hand's I took of her rings and i wash her body... I saw her relax as I was her just like I wanted her to... I feel her fall asleep and that's what I wanted... I lift her up and drain the tub of the water... I take one of the fluffy towel White I really need to talk to her about this... I don't like White towel's and they get dirty and but she got one point about the blood... I carry her over to the bed... after I find some underwear for her to have on... I just hope that Reaper deal with him and I don't have to deal with Vlad... I don't think I could kill him... Not without killing a peace of Charlie... As My hand's leave her she open her eyes.

"Don't go" she mumble...

"I'm going to dry off... and lay with you until fall asleep then I'm going to listen to Vlad" I tell her and she nod looking at me as I dry off and put my boxers on... 

I crawl into the bed and pull her to my chest and she breath slowly and I know that Charlie will kling to my side... and I breath slowly... and with in second's Charlie is sleeping and I look at her as I run my fingers thru her hair... I love her... but what could piss her off so much and I look at her as I hear a soft knock on the door and I slide as slowly as I can off the bed and I see her still sleeping and I open the door...

"There is a Nomad is asking for you... Reaper is calling you" Keith say he have taken the place out side of the door, but he's growling out the Word Nomad... like it's poison had Charlie not told me her thought of Nomad's I would have hit Keith...

"I'm coming" I growl at him... I think I know how the Nomad is and that Nomad is to be Trusted... 

I Close the door and I step in to my Jeans... and I see the two guns on the table... I grab it and I take my t-shirt and I pull my Hooded long-sleeve on with My Cut... Charlie wasn't kidding when she told me it was cold here... I look around and I find a blanket that I put over Charlie where she's sleeping... I bend down and kiss her head...

"I be back as soon as I can darling... Sleep darling and I love you" I tell her and I close the door and I look at Keith and Armando how are looking at me..

"We have order's to protect both of you" Armando say and I look at him as they look at the door I closed...

"I will fix it walk with me" I tell them and they walk with me...

We are walking as all of her close guard are coming with me and I stop to see that I have come in to a hallway full with guard's and I look at them... I see how one of the men look at me..

"You" I tell one of them as I point at him and he step up to me and he turn his head like he wonder what he have done now...

"Speak English?" I ask and he shake his head...

"Japanease" I hear one of Charlie's Bodyguard say...

"Translate for me" I tell one of her guard and I see Keith nod...

"No one get pass this point until I come back... NO one... Do you understand?" I ask and I listen to Keith speak and then I see him nod...

"He understand... He will make sure no one walk pass him..." Keith say and I look at him..

"I have your head if I find out someone came pass here... My princess is sleeping... I don't want her disturb..." I tell them and I hear how they nod and I see how the guard take a step up and I walk pass them... 

I keep walking until I see next set of guard they are not the same as the first one I walk pass and I stop look Keith how look at me with nod...

"They are not the same.." he say without me asking...