Reaper

I look at my brother's that Greet me at the Clubhouse and they all want to know what happen and why Charlie was shoot.. they didn't like it but I when on and told them all I could tell them... I did leave out that Charlie was a Don or Capo but I see how Chino look at me and I nod to him telling him that we know and he come up to me and give me something...

"She wrote this before she was Judge" he say and I take the paper and I walk in to my office...

Akira...

You have been there when I grew up... You where the one to teach me how to stay calm when My Father, made me mad or hurt me... You taught me so much... You have been my friend and my brother.. My uncle and my Guarding Angel... You have been there just like the other's ... When you reading this I have been Judge.... I don't know if I will survive the Trial... so I writing this asking you to do a job for me... Shall the outcome be not in my favor I'm requesting you to take a job for life again... Every thing payed as the job have been with me.. Mr. Lopez have the full detailsof the job and on payment...

The Object.... Anthony Daniels...

Why..... My son...

I can't tell you more Akira but as you know I was never pregnant but I adoptive him from a Club-member so he would get to know he's son... they all are involved in his life... My Daddy love me and my Son... I have the custody paper ready for Charlotte and Skip-jack for him if the worst would happen... and that's the second part of your job... Keep Charlotte safe.. She was one of my friends...

Thank you for the Years you have protect me please protect him as you have with me... I can't thank you enough over the years... I love you My dear samurai uncle for a Thousand years to come...

your sweet Mei Charlie Daniel/ Your Deadly Mei Jade Valentino

I look at Akira as I stop reading the letter I look at him and he wait until I have read it all and I get how Close I came to losing my daughter.. She really think that they would kill her..

"You understand?" he ask now without the accent and I look at him.

"Mei?" I ask and he look at me and smile...

"Niece... It's Japanese" he tells me and I nod..

"I don't understand but I can try... But at this club she will be Charlie... We are leaving in for Scotland in three week's... for her birthday... I expect you to come with us..." I tell him and he nod...

"I have one question why do you now speak without the accent?" I ask and he look at me and smirk...

"I was told to build a relationship with the club and the way to do it was for you all to get to know me as she did as a child" he say and I nod...

"Now I need to find what to give my daughter on her birthday" I tell him and that's when I hear someone screaming in the main room at the club house...

I listen for a second and I know that voice... Roxanne Jackson... Ace mother's... I get off my ass and run to the door looking at her screaming at the Crew and I know something is wrong...

"Roxanne?" I ask and she turn to me with those Whiskey colored eyes storming at me... and oh boy she's pissed off...

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON" She scream and I frown at it.. I haven't seen Hell-hound in hours... Last was when we left him at the airport...

"Last time I saw him he was on the phone calling you" I tell her and she cross her arms...

"He called me ask for breakfast... and I have been waiting since he called and it's over six hours ago... Now where are my son and what did he want to talk to me about" she scream and I see how Akira frown at this...