Ace/Hell-hound

The sound of gun's fire around me and I hit the ground... The pain in my side is hell... Shit I should have called Reaper... I shouldn't have driven alone it was one of the Club rule never ride alone.... Road-kill always told me that Never ride alone... Reaper would have allowed anyone of the member to ride with me to Roxanne... The Club mother... Jennie was the old Lady Queen but My mother Roxanne she was the Mama bear the Club's protector... She would protect anyone how had with the Club business to do... I feel how someone is standing over me...

"Get the bike... Make sure not to leave any trace behind... Don't want them to catch the wind of this before we are ready" I hear a voice say and I feel how they are grabbing on to me and lift me up.

"Don't worry just give me his phone we drop it off somewhere on the road... so they think he when another way" they say and I feel them lift me up I hear them close the door and I grunt in pain...

"Shit he's shoot" One of them say and I feel them tear my t-shirt apart and someone is pushing a finger in my side..

"I Call one of the Doc... he will check him over... We need him alive... Or they are not paying us" I hear them speak as the Van start to drive and someone is holding something over my face and I loses consciousness....

I feel it all how they are fixing my wound to my side... I need to get focus again... I need to hear how the fuck they are... I hear how the van's Door open up and someone is grabbing me by the cut and pull me out of the van... I take a breath and I know this smell it's  biker's club... I know it I feel them pull my T-shirt off...

"Did you need to hit him Seven times?" a voice ask and I don't know the voice...

"he was trying to make a run for it... he was a fast drive...Can you fix him?" the first voice ask and I keep my eyes close and I wait...

"Yeah It ain't going to be pretty but hell if we get the gun's we are taking the them all down... I don't know why you want him alive..." the last voice say and I feel how he start to fix my wound...

"Because his the price we pay for the Gun that will help us Win the war against the Broken Saints MC..." a new voice say and I grunt in pain as they dig the bullet out of my side.. Payment... I don't get it...

"Why are we doing their work?" another one ask... Thank you for asking the questions for me Prospect... I know it's a prospect because a Patch member would never ask that not when you have the enemy on the table even if you are going to ship him somewhere else...

"Because PROSPECT, We have been fighting the Broken saint for years... and We are taking out the whole club... Not just one Charter All of them... We get the gun's within two weeks... then we take them out... They are coming to collect this one in three days...so Keep him alive and keep him unconscious... I don't want to fight this fucker... he's The Mother Charters best fighter..." he say and I hear the door close and I hear how they are moving...

"Mother Charter?" I hear the Prospect ask... I could kiss him because he will give me more then the rest of them...

"Prospect don't make yourself a bigger target than you already are... Mad dog will kill you" he say and I try to think Mad dog... What MC is that... and how have we been in war with... I can't seem to get a grip on how Mad dog is...

"But I heard a rumor that They are protected... My brother said something his in prison and the Russian don't touch them" he say and I want to open my eyes but I don't because if i Do that they will take out the chloroform and I will not hear anything...

"They are... Mafia can't touch them... Not even the Cartel will touch them" the one how are digging in my body say...

"Then why are we? My brother said it would be like open Pandora's Box... To mess with the Russian mafia" The prospect ask and I feel I'm in the room with a prospect and his sponsor...

"Mafia are not allowed to mess with them... We are not Mafia... Now hold here" he say and I feel a second person come closer...

"But what if they find out we have handed the Mafia one?" he ask and I hear how the man sigh and I need to know...

"Listen now... Mafia will not find out... We are with in our right to have our war with Broken saint's Mc but the only way the Mafia will find out is if one of us tell them or if this one get away... but buying gun's from Mafia is not illegal... So are we clear Prospect?" he ask and I want to curse out...

"Yes... But give him to the Mafia as payment?" He ask and I thank my star that he don't know how to shut up...

"I don't know why.. it was the agreement that they would get this one.. and only this one alive... We don't ask why.. Taking  out Hell-hound is good but if we could have taken Road-kill too then the Broken saint's MC would have trouble protecting themselves" The doc say ... 

Thank the fuck I didn't Call Road-kill how I thought of when I made up my mind to drive to mother.... my best friend I got him that fucking Nickname... Rico as he's real name is, I told him that he was a fucking Roa-kill when he almost was run over by a 18-wheeler when we where about 16 years old... and we had borrowed one of the club's members bike... We had borrowed one each... Dad wasn't to happy about it... and Rico made it in to a sport to see how many time's he could cheat death.... he landed in hospital once and that's when he found his girl... he stop trying to cheat death because that girl told him that she would make sure that he never could cheat death again... she just had to make a call... but the nickname Road-kill was part of how he is.. I never meet the Girl... I know that she have his Halo on her body... and he don't sleep with any girl's he took to nomad six months after we turned 19 we where Hangaround since we turned 15 Dad wasn't happy about that... but Mother was okay with it... we Cleaned the Yard and worked in the Garage... then when Ripley my father was killed I took the step up to be a prospect and Rico followed me in to the Biker world... Side by side we fought anyone and anything the Club pointed at a target... and Rico would track him and then let me lose on them... Shit that's how they gave me the name Hell-hound... the First kill that I made looked like a dog from Hell have been there... 

"Now lets take care of the last bullet..." he say and they keep digging the bullet out of me...

I feel that I'm lucky that it didn't hit any vital organs as he did take the bullet's out... I lay as still as I can I know they will keep a eye on me to make sure that I don't make a run for it... I hear how the Prospect how seem not to be able to shut up... Skip-jack have more sense then this one... Shit... My brother's they don't know the danger they are in... Shit... I need to get away from them to warn them... No one know that I'm missing... Shit... I take some deep breath I need to get off the table but I feel the metal around my vrist... handcuffs... Shit... They really thought about that... I didn't move my arm that far to make any one would hear it... this is some shit my mother did when I was younger... Wait Mom... I did call her told her I was coming for Breakfast... and if I don't show up she will bring hell to Reaper... Yes they know something is wrong.. they will be on their toe's now... that's good my brothers will be ready for this... but fuck Charlie... she will not be happy... she will think I cheat on her ... I need to get out of here.. I need to make a call... I feel the Cut that's still on me... why haven't they take if off... I open my ears again...

"You got our Guns?" a voice ask and I don't hear the answer...

"This way... You said you only wanted one thing in payment" the voice say and I keep my eyes close.. and I hear the door open and that take they are walking in...

"Good... Father will be pleased" I hear a Russian voice say... Shit Russian mafia this is not good...

"Boy's bring him out to my Car... I want you to keep a eye on him" he say and I feel how three men lift me up and they are carrying me out of the club house...

I feel them lay me down and as the door close I open my eyes just a little I don't see much but I do see the face of a younger man stand close to the window he's not a biker he look like Ivan or Giuliano... this is the Russian Mafia why would they want me.... What the fuck have I done...