Would you like to try it for me? (Lemon)

CAUTION: Do not be sure to read if you don't like lemons.

* Friday *

James POV

I am the first to get up. I slept badly. I only thought about how I could behave so that Thomas believes in me. It does not work when I'm normal with him. Maybe I will have to be...sweeter and kinder to him.

I yawn and look at my boyfriend. He sleeps peacefully. I sigh. I'm the cause of his problem, I have to help him. I'm not used to being given orders, but as long as it comes from people I love, I do it.

He is so sensitive and helpless. I smile.

The music begins to play.

Shit...Jul.

Thomas moves slowly. I laugh when I see him. He turns and opens his eyes. He sees me and smiles at me.

"Hi," Thomas says. I smile at him.

"Hi! Did you sleep well? " I ask. He nods.

"I'm glad you could sleep well," I say. He smiles at me. He yawns and sits.

The door opens.

"You have to wake up!" Says the monitor sharply. The lovers are startled.

"Before going down at 7:30, you remove the blankets and other things and fold them as you found them." Says the monitor before closing the door.

I would have liked to complain that the monitor did not say "hello" for joking, but Thomas doesn't need to hear me complain.

"I'm doing this one and you're doing those," Thomas said pointing. I nod.

* Times skip *

After we finish, we brush our teeth and we go down to eat.

We sit down.

The monitor gives us several things to do. We will all have to clean our room, arrange our things in our suitcases and when we finish, we can have free time.

"Thomas, I want you to eat well," I say. Thomas nods. Maria laughs.

"Looks like you're his mother," She says. I shrug. Charles laughs.

"Maria's table, you can go and serve yourself," Says the professor.

We use and I see that Thomas takes a lot of food anyway.

We sit.

"Are you sure you're going to..."

"Yes, I'm very hungry," He says with a smile. I smile back. I eat little, but luck nobody notices.

We go up and go all in our room.

"Jemmy?" Asks Thomas.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to sit with me in the bus?" Asks Thomas. I smile at him.

"Of course," I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and smiled at me.

We arrange our things. Thomas is the first to finish. He wanted to help me, but I refused his offer. He is so cute.

I see that Thomas's suitcase is open. I notice that there is....a dress. I smile.

"Thomas?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"What do you do when I'm not here?" I ask him.