1: Graduation Party

Authors note:
Hello everybody! This is the second part to I've Always Been There, and I suggest you read that first!
For those who have, enjoy 💕
And once again, the offer still stands. If you want to make a special appearance in the story, leave a comment and we can get it figured out!
Ciao 💕
~~

>>(Y/n)'s POV<<

"CONGRATULATIONS!" We all screamed out. Balloons fell onto the floor, and streamers were shot into the air.

Currently we, the host club, were at the Haninozuka Estate, celebrating the graduation of Honey and Mori Senpai. They got their diplomas yesterday, and we were all together celebrating.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" Tamaki cried, pulling the two into a hug. I smiled at the scene. The graduation itself was emotional, but to think that we won't see them as often anymore was even sadder.

"Want something to drink, love?" My (e/c) orbs turned to face a certain red head. A small smile tugged at my lips, as Kaoru wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No thank you, I've got a tall drink right here."

He tried to hold a serious face, but laughter soon filled the air as he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Real smooth, I'm supposed to be the one saying those cheesy things."

I hummed in response, wrapping my arms around him and laying my head against his chest. Hikaru glanced at us, making fake gagging noises, which I gave an eye roll in return.

I don't know what I would have done without these guys. These last few months have been horrible, but the host club, especially Kaoru, made it bearable. He always knew how to cheer me up. The only hard thing was, was that Kyoya made it very clear that we had to keep our relationship on the down low. I was upset at first, but knowing how the fangirls would react, he had a good point.

"We will still visit you guys at the host club! And who knows, maybe you'll find someone to replace us!" Honey beamed happily, hugging onto Tamaki's legs. Mori nodded in agreement, giving him a pat on the head.

"It'll be hard to replace the two of you, but I'm sure we can do it." Kyoya sighed. I never really gave thought to our age differences before. Once Tamaki and Kyoya graduate, what will become of the host club? Will it just disband, or will someone else take over?

I shook the thought from my mind, we had a year now to figure it out. But for now, after today, we officially are going on summer vacation. Haruhi was going to work with her dads friend again at some inn, and Tamaki was ranting about staying with her. I wasn't that interested, though. I was wanting more to visit somewhere more like Hawaii, experience some American culture, but also some exotic beaches.

Kaoru was on board, but his brother claimed that 'I don't want to be a third wheel you guys go ahead'.

I gazed up at my boyfriend, watching the amusement in his eyes as he stared at the scene of his friends. His beautiful amber eyes, I could get lost in them all day. Every time I look at them, I'm taken back to that night.

Kaoru parted from the kiss, resting his forehead onto mine. We just stood there, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I can't believe you wrote those letters."

"You were mad at me for being a tool, I had to reach out to you somehow." His face grew dull, as he cupped my cheeks into his hands, observing my dress.

"You're beauty is breathtaking, (Y/n)."

"You aren't mad I didn't go to the ball?"