12: Kaoru

Okay. Don't freak out Y/n. It's only a date. I've apparently been on a few of them the last year. Just because I don't remember them doesn't mean they didn't happen.

And yeah, it's only with your old crush from middle school. It's no biggie. Don't. Freak.

"DAD!" I yelled, as I sat in the middle of a mess of scattered dresses and other date like attire. I watched as my father burst into my room, a worried look on his face. "What's wrong?!" He asked, walking up and cupping my chin to get a good look at me.

"I don't know what to wear." I whined, causing him to sweatdrop. "Hun, you'll look great in anything. Kaoru adores you, it won't matter what you wear."

"He does...?" I asked, as I looked at all the clothing on my floor. My father only nodded, as he sighed. "I'll send in one of the maids to help you, they'll have a better judgement than I."

"Thanks dad."

He nodded in response, stepping out of my war zone of a bedroom and into the hall.

I took a deep breath, gasping as a sudden pain shot through my skull.

The music ended, and I took a deep breath, looking over the host clubs faces, A majority were clapping, and Kairi cheered, hugging onto my side. "That was amazing!" Tamaki shouted, running up and hugging the both of us. Kairi and I only laughed, as we made our way back to our couch, and settling back in. I placed my hand over my heart, trying to get it to settle down. That was pretty embarrassing, but I wasn't too bad at least.

"Come on, (Y/n), buck up. You were amazing." Kairi nudged me with her shoulder. I shook my head, looking to her. "I know, I know. It's just harder to sing when it's not just us." I whispered to her. I watched as Honey flipped through the menu, showing Mori all the exciting desserts he wanted to try. The twins themselves were flipping through the song book, and Kyoya only wrote in his book, eyeing me every now and then. I'm pretty sure Haruhi wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Miss Y/n are you alright? Do I need to call your father?" I was shaken from my recollection by one of the maids, I think her name was Annie. She stared at me worriedly, her hands slightly shaking.

"I'm okay, sorry about that. One of my headaches."

"Oh goodness. I was so worried, you about gave me a heart attack." She sighed a breath of relief, then smiled to me. "Let's make you pretty."