10: Hikaru

"Y/n! Wake up! Your friend is here to pick you up!"

My dad knocked on my door, disturbing me from my rather peaceful slumber. "Daad." I groaned, rolling over and covering my eyes with my blanket. He simply laughed, and sat down on the edge of my bed. "Your friend Hikaru chose to take you out today to the amusement park, so dress light because it's warm out."

"Yes, dad." I smiled, sitting up. He placed his hand ontop of my head, but removed it when there was a knock on the door.

"Is she ready?"

"Not yet, let her get changed then she will be good to go." My dad placed a kiss to my forehead, then stepped out. I took the chance to get up, tame my wild head of hair, and find something nice to wear.

I decided on some designed leggings that were black and white, and a plain white crop top. I also pulled my hair up into a pony tail (if its short leave it down), then finally decided on putting on a cap to keep the sun from my eyes.

"Okay!" I shouted, pulling on some sneakers and opening my door. There stood the older of the two twins, Hikaru. He wore a light blue tee-shirt, with some black shorts that reached his knees, and sandals. When he heard my door open, he glanced back at me, and smiled. "Ready?" He asked, to which I nodded.

"Alright, the limo's waiting outside for us." He said, waving and leading me down the stairs. From there we went outside, and he held the limo door open for me.

"Thank you." I smiled, and scooted into the limo. He slid in beside me, closing the door and telling the driver where we were heading.

"So, an amusement park?" I smirked to him, to which he nodded. "Yup. Cause, who said we can't have fun while trying to remember?"

"You know, you're a lot less moody than I figured."

"Well, that's because I consider you someone worth keeping around. And..." His happy mood turned to something dark, as he gripped the edge of the seat. He took a deep breath, his hair covering his eyes.

"I don't want you to forget about me."

"Hikaru." I frowned, placing my hand ontop of his, and feeling it tense up more. He turned to look at me, a small emptiness in his eyes.

I went to speak, but my breath caught as that sharp pain returned. I leaned forward, clutching onto my head and groaning.

"Y/n?!"

The three boys sitting at my table all went red, and each stammered. "U-Uh, i-it's okay! W-We-"

"Were just getting ready for the shift change. Move it boys, I've paid for an alone session with your dear (Y/n)." Kairi walked up, pulling back on the boys chairs, and nearly kicking them away from my table. I laughed, watching her sit. "I've never known you to be so shy."

"Please don't start." I laughed, taking a sip of my tea.

"I came here for a specific reason, I found what dress you should wear. I already called the store and had it put on hold, here look." She pulled out her phone, and pulled up a picture of a beautiful orange dress.

After almost 2 years, she still knew me so well.

Gasping, I looked at Hikaru, who had both of his hands gripping onto my forearms. He looked into my eyes worriedly, scanning to see if anything was wrong.

"Are you okay?" He huffed out, letting go of me. I nodded, rubbing my head.

"I think so. Sorry about that." I laughed, straightening out my hat and leaning back against the seat. He only gave me a worried glance. "If you don't feel up to going.."