Chapter 11-Waking Up

Lillac awoke and was crying, she had had a nightmare again, it was the same one of her father and grandfather, torturing her. She felt somebody touch her back and flinched, the hand was immediately removed; she glanced up and met eyes, that looked like honey, for only a second before looking back down again. Lillac finally recognised where she was, the blasted hospital wing, again! A hand was placed on her lap, she instantly recognised the manicured hand as her grandmother's, she spoke out, "bonne-maman, where is my father?"

"your father resigned from teaching this morning and left, I don't know where he is."

"I'm going for a walk"

"A walk! Do you really think I will let you go on a walk after what happened last night! First Sirius arrives and Remus and you want to go on a walk! You don't want to spend time with your own family! Your brother is even just gone to get you breakfast, Luna is trying to stop Neville from killing Lockhart and you want to go on a bloody walk!" Narcissa scolded
"It's not my fault my grandfather is a meddling twat!" Lillac snapped before running off. She ran up to Ravenclaw tower, grabbed a package and a lighter before opening the window and sitting on the roof. She opened the package to reveal a pack of pre-prepared cigarettes. She plucked one out and lit it, and began smoking. Well, that was until she got caught, it was the meddling grandfather, again. Sirius opened the window and hopped up to Lillac. "You know they could kill you" he stated, she just shrugged her shoulders. She finished the cigarette and jumped off the roof, her veela wings burst out of her back. "you shouldn't have your inheritance yet" Sirius said worriedly."Just ask dad" Lillac commented and with that, she flew off, cigarettes and lighter in hand.