Chapter 23-The Burrow

As it was drawing closer to Christmas, while the rest of the castle was preparing for the celebrations there was a noticeable difference to the Weasley clan. Charlie had visited Headmistress McGonagall and she allowed Lillac some extra time off so she didn't have to be involved with the festivities.

Molly was shocked when an almost perfect replica of Elizabeth appeared with Charlie,2 weeks before term finishes. "What are you doing here Charlie? I thought you were still in Romania! Why didn't you visit sooner?" Molly fussed over her eldest son, ushering the pair into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat? Turkey and stuffing sandwiches? Chicken and chips?" She asked
"Mum, calm down. I'll have sandwiches, please. What do you want Carlotta?" Charlie reasoned
"Una pequeña porción de bayas por favor," Lillac said
"A small portion of berries" Sirius translated, stepping from the floo.
"Abuelo!" Lillac cried running to hug him
"Hello, cachorro!" He chuckled
"I'm not going to ask Sirius, come sit down, do you want some turkey and stuffing sandwiches?"Molly asked
"Yes please Molly" he replied

A few hours later, Remus had arrived and they were all sat in the living room drinking hot chocolate. Harry arrived at the same time as Fleur walked through the door. Lillac spotted Fleur and remembered she spoke French, so using the French she learnt as a child decided to make her more comfortable. "Bon après-midi, madame. Je m'appelle Lillac, vous devez être Fleur. Ne vous visez plutôt parlant français ou anglais?"
"I don't mind speaking English but thank you for making me feel welcome. You have quite the polite daughter, Charlie." Fleur complemented. Charlie nodded. Harry walked in from the kitchen with Molly.
"Padfoot! Moony! What are you doing here!" He shouted

"Lo Siento Papi! Papi! Por Favor!" Lillac cried scared

"Hey Carlotta, he's not here. He can't hurt you. I'm here."Charlie reassured her, his wings wrapping around her. Charlie shot Harry a dirty look before walking out to the blossom tree.

Charlie knew Elizabeth's scent would still be on the tree and knew it would calm Lillac. Even though it was winter, the tree still blossomed. The tree was linked to ancient family magic, it only excepted a descendant or a mate of a descendant in its branches. He lay Lillac in the branches, the tree wrapped around her; it warmed her and surrounded her with Charlie and Elizabeth's scent.