Chapter 34-Cuddling & Confessing

Lillac was sat on the edge of her bed crying, why she was crying? Her family were going to find out she was married before she told them. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, she just let all the emotions she had held in came flooding out as tears. All the anger, all the sadness, all the happiness. She cried until she could no longer cry and fell to her side. Muscari found her curled up in the fetal position on the edge of their bed with a tear-stained face. He forgot about the lunch he was about to tell her was ready and rushed over, confused. "il mio amore? What's wrong? Has somebody hurt you? Was somebody here?" He frantically asked her, scanning her body for injuries.

"I'm not physically hurt, you estúpido! I'm just upset and angry and confused." Lillac said, chuckling at his antics

"Why?" He asked, pulling her into a hug against his chest

"Rita Skeeta saw us in Diagon Alley and wrote an article about us being married and I haven't even told my family yet. I'm only eleven and I'm going to have a baby in five months. I found out who my birth father was. I met my paternal family for the first time, my dead maternal grandfathers came back to stop me from committing suicide. My maternal grandfather's brother turned up with a family and apparently never died. My father hates me more then he ever has and you only married me because you had to or I would have married a twenty-five year old or died. Don't look at me like that, you know it's true. You don't love me and never will. How could you love someone as tainted as me?" Lillac sobbed into his neck.

"Oh, nano, I do care about you and I want to love you but I don't want to hurt you"

"I'm not a midget!"

"For starters, you're four foot five inches, the average eleven-year-old girl is four foot nine inches. Secondly, how did you know what I said?"

"Enano is Spanish for a midget. Also, it's not my fault you're a giant. You're six foot seven inches!"

"Are you hungry? I made lunch..."

Muscari stood up and held his hand out for her.

"I'm not hungry for food but I am hungry for hugs. Did I say that right?" Lillac said, confused

"I don't know, I'm not exactly that fluent in English myself." Muscari laughed, "When did you move here?"

"It's a long story, are you sure you don't want to go first."

"I will only because I feel like your story is better. When my parents got married, they moved to my father's hometown in Italy. My sister and I were born there as my sister will be. It wasn't until I was fifteen and Poppy was seventeen when we moved here, we had attended an Italian school until we moved. It's the same school my grandparents went to, we only moved because we found out my Grandfather Parkinson was ill. Even after he died we stayed there and they will be moving back when I finish my schooling at Hogwarts."

"Well, my Great-Grandfather Lupin is from a pureblood Spanish family but my Great-Grandmother Lupin is from a pureblood Welsh family. He migrated to the UK in the early 50s and they met and eventually got married in the mid-50s. They moved back to Spain when they found out they were expecting my Grandfather's sister. They migrated to the UK again in the late 60s so that my Grandfather and his sister could go to Hogwarts. My Grandfather Lupin met his mate, my Grandfather Black and they got migrated to Spain with my Grandfather Lupin's sister the year the graduated. They got married in June the next year and my mother was born in July 1981. In October my Grandfather Black was wrongfully arrested for the murder of the Potter family. This brought their plans of migrating back to the UK to a halt. My Grandfather Lupin moved back to the UK when my mother was thirteen as he had a job offer at Hogwarts. My mother had me when she was twenty-five and my dad left weeks after I was born. My mother remarried when I was one. I grew up using little to no English and I am fluent in Spanish, French and Spanish sign language, my mother and I used sign language incredibly often as my mother suffered an accident at age twenty that led to her being deaf and I have vocal cord paresis due to injury to my recurrent laryngeal nerve and superior laryngeal nerve. This means I have difficulty varying pitch, projecting my voice and bouts of chocking because of damage to the recurrent and the damage to the superior has led to swallowing difficulties and pain from using my voice. I have not been able to use much Spanish or sign language since my mother died. She was diagnosed with cancer when I was six and died from it on Christmas day when I was eight. My father moved me, my step-brother and my half-sister to France and we lived there most of the time. My Grandmother and Grandfather Malfoy live in Malfoy Manor and that's where we stay when we're in England." Lillac explained a pained expression on her face during the last few sentences.

"That hurt your voice, didn't it?" Muscari asked, pulling her slightly away from his chest to look at her. "If it hurts you, why do it?"

"Father would punish me" She whispered, snuggling back into Muscari