Chapter 19-The Guilt Of A Father

"Now I would suggest you go find your brother, he is in the great hall. I also advise you not to speak to your daughter. What are you waiting for Mr Weasley? Leave!" Snape snarled
He walks out without a single word, the guilt displayed on his face. He walked into the Great Hall, his older brother instantly spotting him. "When did you get here? What's wrong?" The professor questioned leading him to the history of magic classroom.
"I fucked up Bill! My daughter could be dead because I was a coward! She looks like her. I'm an idiot! Why didn't I just do what you told me?" He said beginning to cry.
The professor pored a glass of whiskey for his crying brother.
"You did what you thought would be best, for Elizabeth and for Carlotta."
"Liz changed Carlotta's name, she's now called Lillac."
The red-haired man stood up, bidding goodbye to his brother. He walked the grounds thinking back on the past. He remembered finding out Elizabeth was pregnant, the day Lillac was born, the day he left. His mind wandered back to when he found out Elizabeth was dead, it was Christmas Day; he had just arrived at the burrow and his brother opened the door a sorrow look in his face. Bill stepped outside and took him down to the blossom tree he, his brothers and Elizabeth used to play in. "Liz died this morning, her cancer took the best of her. Carlotta is going to live with her step-father, she doesn't need to meet you now. You left 9 years ago, she doesn't know who you are. You should keep it that way if you are going to insist on living so far away." Bill told him before walking away. A shout of his name brought the man back into the present, it was his niece asking what he was doing here. He told her visiting friends before walking to apperation point and leaving.