Chapter 18-The Fall Out

"What the hell do you think you're doing here!?" Sirius roared at the red-haired man, Remus and Narcissa restraining him. "Kids, go have your dinner and do your homework. If it's not done by 5 I will sit and watch you do it." Narcissa suggested, knowing how dangerous Sirius can get while angry.
The group of three left and Sirius started shouting more explicit comments to the man. "You left her! You promised to help her and left! She got stuck with that dick because of you! You wife and daughter were hurt by that man! He almost killed my daughter and your daughter! You have the audacity to come back here and think you can see her! I won't let her get her hopes up again! She was named after you! Liz changed Lillac's name because she missed you! You are lucky being abandoned by her dominant didn't kill her!" Sirius screamed at the man.
Narcissa had sent a Patronus to Sylvester Snape for some help restraining her cousin. Sylvester didn't need to ask what she needed, he stood in front of the man and created a barrier. He then stunned Sirius and they tied him sitting up to a chair.

"Now I would suggest you go find your brother, he is in the great hall. I also advise you not to speak to your daughter. What are you waiting for Mr...