Chapter 25-Bill And Fleur's Bond

Bill was sat by the side of Fleur's bed, Lillac had been awake for two days. Charlie had walked into the room, unnoticed by Bill. Charlie was holding a cup of tea and put his free hand on his brother's shoulder. The older man jumped, startled out of his trance. "I got you a cuppa but you really need to have something to eat. She'll be fine, stop worrying."

Bill nodded, "I know but I can't leave her even if I wanted to. If I go too far away, I will feel pain where she's in pain or where her energy is going. Wait! what if I use that to find out why she's not waking up."

He rushed up to the floor above and was knocked down by a tremendous pain, just under his belly button. He recognised this pain, he had only felt it twice before; the first was when Fleur was in St Mungo's after the battle of Hogwarts. He had left to get food from the café when he had experienced the astronomical pain, days later they found out she was pregnant. The second time he felt it was a less joyous occasion. Fleur was pregnant with twins, Victorie was only four months old at the time but they were excited none the less. Bill had taken Victorie out for the day, they were just about to leave The Burrow when he had felt the prodigious pain. He rushed home, not before asking his mother to look after Victorie. He had not been expecting the scene that he found in his kitchen. Lucius Malfoy was stood over his blacked-out wife, wand held to her throat. There was blood trickling from her stomach and some from her head. She was submitted to St Mungo's and awoke days later, they lost the twins.

He ran downstairs to his brother, "Char, she's pregnant."

"What!"

"All her energy is going to her womb, she won't wake up until she has enough energy to support it or-or it..."

"Well, how do you give her energy?"

"I don't know, we could ask Sirius"

"He and Remus are still at their house but they are picking Lillac up at two"

"Why? I thought she was spending the holidays here."

"Everyone is arriving tomorrow so we're going to slowly introduce her because we don't know how she will react and her PTSD won't make it any better"

A knock came from the door and a small voice called out, "Papi, mi abuelos are here early."

"Could you ask Sirius to come up here, please? Bill has a question for him." Charlie replied, placing Bill's now-empty mug on the dresser. A few minutes later, a knock came from the door and Sirius walked into the room.

"I have told I am required to be questioned" Sirius barked

"Stop being an arse, Siri!" Remus called up the stairs

"Do you know how to give Fleur more energy?" Bill asked, a slight panic in his voice.

Remus appeared at the door, "She's pregnant, isn't she?" Bill nodded. "And you don't want her to miscarriage again?" Another nod

"I'll give her some energy, I'm a dominant, I can regenerate my energy almost instantly. It can take months, sometimes years for submissives to regenerate energy."

"Charlie, you and I have to leave. Bill has to stay to help keep Sirius and Fleur grounded." Remus said, placing his hand on the man's arm, gently ushering him out of the room.

Remus decided to take Lillac home because they had to eat soon. Everyone said goodbye, "Carlotta if you don't move soon, I will just give you bread and butter." Remus threated as Lillac had been hugging Charlie for the last ten minutes.

"Sorry Abuelo" Lillac muttered, walking over and linked arms with Remus.

"It's okay, I was just kidding but we need to get you on set mealtime, it will help the baby develop properly and settle your cravings a bit," Remus reassured the girl before stepping into the fireplace and sending them to 12 Grimmauld Place.