Chapter 24-Family Meetings

Lillac had fallen asleep, once again her scars were visible. Fleur came to visit the girl after discovering she was a fire veela. She carefully made her way into the branches and stroked her hair. She began singing a lullaby (song above) a glowing light surrounded them, gold strings connecting the two. Fleur was healing Lillac with part of her energy, Bill was visiting home for the weekend and saw the glow from the house. He rushed down to the tree, he could see Fleur straining herself and had to stop her. He pulled her out of her trance and she passed out from exhaustion. Bill carried Fluer up to the house and Charlie carried Lillac.

"She tried to heal her didn't she?"Sirius asked "I tried myself and I almost passed out as well"
"Siri, we need to go to the house, somebody's in the wards," Remus told Sirius quietly
They arrive at Grimmauld Place and Sirius enters first, Remus follows listening closely for any movement. "There's someone in your brother's room, be careful I think there are two people," Remus muttered
"Okay, stay here," Sirius said before walking up the stairs and creeping toward his younger brother's room. There were three voices coming from inside. One of a man, one of a woman and one of a younger child.
"Do it again, Daddy!" The child giggled
"Okay, Renata" The man agreed, Sirius recognised the man's voice.
"Reggie?" He called out
"Siri?"
"I thought you were dead, were you ever going to tell me?" Sirius said, voice quivering
Regulus step out and embraced the older man, "Meet my wife, Adalgunde and my daughter Renata-Aloysia."
Sirius introduced Remus and showed Regulus a picture of Elizabeth and Charlie with Lillac.
"How old is your granddaughter now?" Adalgunde asked, her daughter pulling at her dress
"She's eleven but she's causing us more trouble then Liz ever did," Remus replied
"What is it, Aloysia?" Adalgunde asked the young girl, she whispered to her mother."You'll have to ask him yourself"
"Herr, can I touch your scars?" She whispered shyly
Remus nodded and picked her up, she seemed amazed. She ran her hand along the largest scar, it went from above his eye, down his nose, stopping at his chin. She was suddenly obsessed with his hair.

Meanwhile, Sirius was telling Regulus about Lillac. "Do you remember Lucius? Well, his son married my daughter a few years after her mate left her. He and Lucius abused my daughter and granddaughter. They set up an arranged marriage with a Zabini because she was raped by someone and is pregnant. She only met her father a few days ago." Sirius explained. Regulus was about to reply when he spotted his daughter pulling Remus's hair.
"Renata-Aloysia! Zieh nicht am Haar deines Onkels! (Renata-Aloysia! Do not pull your uncle's hair!)" He called out
"Sorry" She muttered